Mr. Bruce Wayne?

《No ones Pov》

《No ones Pov》

Y/n looked at the amazing dishes presented to her in awe, There were various types of delicious-looking noodles with many different sauces and toppings.

Out of habit, Y/n thanked him in Japanese, not expecting him to respond, "You're welcome." Bruce's own Japanese was clear and understanding

Y/n grabbed her chopsticks and began to eat not minding the man's fierce gaze stuck solely on her. After she tried a bit of everything, her face suddenly turned to a serious one, alarming Bruce in a quick instant at his soulmate's change of demeanor.

Simply wondering who was going to pay for all this expensive-looking and tasty food was bugging Y/n to such an extent, what was she going to do? She was broke! She had no Yen on her!  Everyone seems to speak English here, so she didn't have any US money either!!!

Y/n kept staring back in forth at her hands and at the food. "Is something perhaps bothering you?" Bruce gently asked, suddenly placing his much bigger veiny hand onto hers while speaking Japanese gently towards her. 

Tilting her gaze towards the man Y/n furiously nodded her head, "I have no currency to pay for anything here!" the woman cried out imagining herself being kicked out before even finishing the delightful noodles.

Bruce raised his hand up to his face, to hold in his chuckle, as he smiled at her, "It's fine, I was planning to pay for it even if you did have money." he replied, easing Y/n's worry about having to pay.

Y/n carefully lifted up some noodles with her chopsticks before staring back at the man, why wasn't he eating? Was he just planning to stare at her eat??? Y/n shoved the noodles towards the man's face, that must be why he was staring, he wanted some of her food!

Bruce stared at the noodles shoved in his face before taking them in his mouth and eating. It wasn't anything spectacular like other exotic foods he had eaten, but you could say he enjoyed it more after all it was his soulmate feeding it to him. At first, Bruce thought it was some type of realistic fever dream, after traveling the world he couldn't find his soulmate, but who would have thought that it would be her to find him.

"Eat slower, I wouldn't want you to choke." Bruce calmly hummed to her in Japanese, as Y/n gulped down the rest of the noodles, and fed him carefully, it was the least she could do, after all he was the one paying for the food.

Y/n grabbed some nearby water, taking a drink of it, the water tasted way better than the tap water at her apartment so it was indeed refreshing. After Y/n decided she was finished eating, she turned her attention back to the red string attached to her pinkie.

"What is this?" Y/n asked trying to touch it like she once it, but her hand fazed right through it. "It's proof of our soulmate connection," Bruce spoke as if it was obvious and a normal thing to even know. "What does that even mean..." Y/n muttered to herself confused as she stood up, ready to leave.

Bruce stood up, after her, "Allow, me to escort you home." Bruce spoke, watching as his soulmate stopped dead in her tracks contemplating something. Bruce amusingly watched as his soulmate's face turned sour. "Do you know where city z is? Is this even japan...?" Y/n asked, maybe the portal just transported her to a different country...

"I don't think that is even a place in Japan." Bruce knew it wasn't however he didn't want to worry her even more, it was evident she wasn't from here. "Do you know any abandoned buildings?" Y/n asked, obviously planning to move into one, after all.. she was living in the ghost town of city z, in an abandoned building where she didn't have to pay rent. So in a sense, it wasn't really new to her,

Horror lifted itself on the stone-cold man's face, having his soulmate stay in an abandoned building is...horrific, especially with villains crawling around every dark corner. Bruce also wondered where she got her strange outfit from? Did she get it at a costume store because the outfits were cheaper?! Bruce rubbed his temple in distress, having to worry about his darling soulmate was putting a toll of stress on him.

"You can stay with me if that's alright." Bruce didn't expect Y/n to give him such a strange stare as if he was crazy, it was rather normal for soulmates to look after each other, and be closely attached. "Your kinda weird..." Y/n's blunt voice spoke out, scratching her cheek awkwardly, as Bruce tilted his head, "I thought it would be normal...for soulmates??" Bruce came closer tilting his eyes towards her red string.

Y/n looked at her string and then to Bruces, "What is this anyway..?" Y/n didn't get the hint obviously, as she was still completely oblivious to the concept of soulmates and any connection to the red string. Bruce's breath hitched, his mind racing with multiple possibilities, she was from Japan, but Japan is also very widely known for their soulmate companies and much more.

Bruce's mind wondered to Berry or also known as The Flash, the flash was explaining that it was a possibility that his and Bruces and other members of the league's soulmates may be in a different dimension. However at the same time, they never even thought that their soulmate might be one in the same. 

《ElseWhere》

Clark blocked out the sounds of Lois yelling at him, As he stared at his Soulmate red string. He would often do this and daydream about meeting his soulmate, after a while of not being able to find the person he kinda gave up and got with Lois who he already had a crush on prior, and it was no problem for Lois to accept him back considering, her Soulmate bearing was a Timer, the soulmate timer stopped and turned grey, meaning Lois soulmate has passed, unfortunately.

"Clark?" Lois gently asked, calming down her angry tone, as Clark looked up at her, "I'm sorry." He muttered thinking that it's his fault for Lois coming home stressed and turning her anger onto him. "It's my fault Clark...I...." Lois let out a sigh, "I just have been stressed these past few days.." Lois took a seat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I think we should break up Clark." Lois's broken voice spoke out, as Clark looked at her in shock, however, he didn't object because he knew his true feelings weren't the type of love Lois was yearning for. "Even though you haven't found your soulmate yet...I'm sure they're out there.." She muttered continuing.

"It's so stressful coming home, to know that I might be at risk for a villain attack, and on the job, I worry about you constantly!" Lois stopped, placing her hand on his, Clark nodded his head, "I also think this is for the best." Clark agreed causing Lois to smile, and nod.

Lois suddenly got up and turned on the Tv, the News popping up as they spoke about a Bank being robbed. Lois sighed rolling her eyes, "Go, Clark..." Lois spoke out.