Part 20 : The Unparalleled Love

Start from the beginning

Hidimb : What are you doing Hidimba? Why is it taking you longer to bring them towards our kingdom? I and my subjects are having a fervent urge to taste them

Hidimb : What are you doing Hidimba? Why is it taking you longer to bring them towards our kingdom? I and my subjects are having a fervent urge to taste them... Why are you getting this late Hidimba?

Hidimba : Bhratashree... I'm trying... But this humans are witty... They aren't believing in my words...

Hidimb : Is that even an excuse Hidimba? No one can beat you in Maya... And you say you're unable to bring those petty humans under your hold? Have you even used Maya upon them? Have you used your powers to convince them?

Hidimba : Bhratashree, I'm trying... But I need some more time...

Hidimb : Some more time??? Do you know you're sounding ridiculous while saying this? You're a demoness... And you need time to convince some humans to come to your hold? Why do I feel that you don't want to bring them?

Hidimba : No bhratashree... Nothing like that...

Hidimb : Do you have something in your heart for that petty human who looks a bit strong?

Hidimba : Bhrata...

Hidimb : Listen Hidimba, you're a demoness and you have no right to love a human... I'm giving you time till tonight... By tomorrow noon, I need the humans in the kingdom... Is that clear? And if my orders are not followed, I will surely come and kill that person who is in your heart but before that I'll kill you and provide you as a sacrifice before our God... Now it's your decision...

Hidimba : Bhratashree but....

Hidimb : No ifs and buts Hidimba... I don't want to hear any excuses... I have already said what I needed to... Now leave before anyone notices that you aren't there...

As Hidimba starts to leave the place, Arjun comes out from the cover without anyone's notice...

Arjun was asleep but when the sound of dry leaves moving slightly came to his ears, he got alert and peeked at his side... He saw someone was pulling the girl and to know what's going on, he silently followed the girl... When Hidimba came in her real form, Arjun was there hiding in a place to understand what was going on and what was the plan of the demons...

When he heard everything, he was shocked... He couldn't believe that the girl, who was a demoness in real, started loving his brother... But his mind said that he shouldn't believe these creatures... He wanted to alert everyone but suddenly it came on his mind that no one would believe him like that...

He finally thought of a solution... He would bring the reality of the girl in front of everyone and that would make everyone believe his words... On the other hand, if he would have told everyone about that, there was a chance of the demoness hearing everything and getting alert about herself...

While he was thus thinking, he saw Hidimba reaching back to her sleeping position as if nothing had happened earlier...

The next day, Hidimba told everyone about her reality shocking Arjun... She even offered to help them escape the jungle... The words rang on his mind that Hidimba loves Bheem...

He knew Bheem had feelings for her too but as she was a danger for his family he couldn't take a chance

Also he was angry on the fact that Hidimba hid the reality from him...

Within a few moments, he was confronted by Arjun...

Will Arjun be able to knock some sense into Bheem's brain or will his concern win against everything... Is Arjun's thought about Hidimba correct or is it her plan to capture them and bring them to her brother? Tune in to know more...