Chapter 13 Middle School Principle

Zacznij od początku

Principle Shiki?" Sozo questions causing Shiki to look down at the three kids with worried expressions and let's out a sigh.

"What happened?" Shiki asks as I tightened my grip on one of his shoulders as I quietly wept onto the other one as if I was a small child as they explained what happened to Shiki, who has a serious expression, but showed a bit of anger hidden in it. "Other than Kazume... Shiki makes me feel safe and protected, why?" I wonder as I brought my arms around Shiki's neck and faced the back allowing my chin to rest on his shoulder.

"Where you all headed?" Shiki asks as I feel his hand that was on my back begin to rub it comfortingly.

"The S.A. Classroom." Fuyuko answers as she glares up at Shiki.

"We were gonna get permission for (Y/N) to get a free day like the rest of us, Principle Shiki." Sozo adds. "Why are you so familiar to me?" I wonder as the tears begin to dry, but I didn't want to let go of Shiki.

"I shall accompany you 4." Shiki insists as he began walking still holding on to me.

"Thank you, sir." Hatsu finally thanks and Shiki nods.

(To Kazume)

He had an angry expression as he glared at the new food they had placed in his cell and scoffed.

"I'm not stupid enough to eat that, I don't know why they keep replacing it." Kazume states, but then hears a deep chuckle to ring out in the darkness.

"Oh do you expect us to poison you?" The man's voice asks causing Kazume's eyes to shift up to the bars.

"Show yourself!" Kazume shouts as he makes a flame in his hand, but it immediately goes out.

"What good would it do me to kill you?" The man questions causing Kazume to narrow his eyes at him.

"Tell me where they are!" Kazume responds causing a laugh to ring out.

"You are smarter than I gave you credit for, kid." The man states, but then the sound of the door opening and closing rings out.

"DAMN IT!" Kazume bellows as he punched the ground.

(To Tsubaki)

We finally made it causing Shiki to set me down, but we stared at each other for a moment.

"Thank you..." I trail off as I look down at the ground feeling a bit awkward, but then I feel slight pressure on my head causing my eyes to widen.

"Be careful." Shiki insists causing me to look up to see a slightly worried expression on his face as his hand leaves my head and he turns away. A part of me wanted to chase after him as his back begin to disappear causing me to let out a sigh.

"Fess up!" Fuyuko demands as she points her Moron gun at me.

"W-what do you mean?" I asks causing her to scoff.

"How do you know the Middle School Principle?" Hatsu questions.

"He's helped me a few times after I've gotten lost, that's it." I respond.

"Is there really nothing between you and the Middle School Principle?" Sozo asks. "It is a bit weird that I feel so comfortable and at ease when I'm with him, but I barely know him." I think as I finally nod.

"It doesn't seem like it..." Fuyuko trails off as she puts her gun away.

"Hey, Tsubaki!" Koga's voice calls out causing me to look over causing me to wave.

"Hey, Koga." I greet and he puts on a confused expression as he makes his way over.

"Are these friend of yours?" Koga asks and I nod, but then Fuyuko wraps her arms around one of my arms.

"We're borrowing her for the day." Fuyuko answers, but Sozo walks up and smiles.

"What she means is we would like to request a day off from helping today to hang out with Tsubaki." Sozo interprets causing Koga to let out a sigh.

"I guess... But y'know Yuki's gonna-

"KOGA!" Yuki's voice rings out causing Koga to tense up, but then something whacks him in the head.

"Stop slacking off!" Yuki demands as she walks over, but then looks over to see me and smiles.

"Oh Tsubaki. Are these friends of yours?" Yuki asks.

"Yes." I answer, but then Koga turns to her as he picks up the paper she through at him.

"Stop hitting me!" Koga demands causing her to chuckle.

"Oops, sorry." Yuki apologizes, but I then clear my voice causing them to look over at me.

"Um, do you mind if I take the day off to hang out with my friends today?" I question.

"Oh yeah. Go have fun, but put in extra work tomorrow, got it?" Yuki asks and I nod with a smile.

"Thank you." I bow and lift up to see them both grinning.

"Yay!" Hatsu and Sozo chorus, but then Fuyuko began to drag me away.

"See ya later Tsubaki!" I heard Koga call out and I manage to wave as we were walking. "I better spend the most time I can with them... I've got a feeling I'm gonna be going after Kazume soon." I think as I put on a determined expression.