Chapter 5- Star Rank

"Where am I?" I wonder as I look around to see stone walls around me causing me to go over and place my hand on one to see my hand was tiny, one of a small child.

"Get in there you, Little Brat!" I hear someone bellow causing me to turn to see a big man throwing a child that looks around my current age right now.

"Let me out, bastard!" The boy shouts, but then man ignores him and walks away causing the boy to turn around allowing me to see he has dark brown hair and red eyes that were gleaming with anger. "This boy so familiar, but why?" I wonder as I continued to stare at him. "Damn it!" The boy cursed, but then looks up to see me and begins to walk over to me.

"Who are you?" a childish voice ringed out from my body asked. "My lips just moved on there own. Could this be... A memory?" I wondered as the boy sat a little ways away from me beside the wall.

"You first." The boy insisted.

"Tsubaki, get up!" Someone calls out causing me to get up, but see something heading towards me. "What the hell?!" I think as I quickly dodge what looked to be a purple cloud fly pass me. "Nice reflexes." The same person compliments causing me to look over to see Fuyuko standing there with a gun in her hand and a slight smirk.

"Did you just-"

"Get up, want to be late?" Fuyuko questions while interrupting me and I let out a sigh.

"Okay, just don't shoot whatever that is at me." I respond as I begin to get up and get dressed. "Apparently, I don't get a room till my star ranked is settles upon so Narumi told me I could sleep in one of the girls dorms, but... Fuyuko insisted I could sleep in her room." I think as I finish getting dressed and grabbed my bag.

"Ready?" Fuyuko asks and I nod.

"I guess..." I trail off with a little stretch.

"Let's go." Fuyuko insists and we both begin walking out of the girls dormitory.

"Good morning, you two!" I hear a familiar voice call out to us causing me to turn and see Sozo running over to us.

"Morning." I yawn as Sozo begins walking with us.

"Are you not much of a morning person, Tsu-chan?" Sozo questions.

"No it's just I had a pretty weird dream and it's probably because I'm not used to sleeping so comfortably." I respond rummaging with my hair a bit. "Was that really a piece of my memories I've forgotten?" I wonder as we finally make it to the classroom and go our separate ways to our seats. I sit down where I was assigned yesterday and look over to see Kazume wasn't there causing me to put on a confused expression.

"Where's that pervert?" I ask a little louder than I meant to causing the people around me to look over, but then I hear a loud noise.

"How dare a Street-Pig like you call Kazume a pervert!" A voice I know all to well shouts as she begins stomping over to me angrily as I scoff.

"You really want to start something with me again?" I question while glaring over at her and she clenches her fists.

"I won't just stand there listening you calling our beloved Kazume names!" Akari bellows.

"Enough!" I voice rings out through the classroom causing us to look over to see Kazume standing there with an annoyed expression.

"Oh, Kazume I was just trying to teach this Street-Pig a lesson in your place." Akari insists, but Kazume glares over at her causing her to inch back a bit and Kazume begin walking over and take a seat beside me. "This perverts acting a bit strange..." I think as a teacher I don't recognize begin walking in to the classroom and clears his throat causing all the kids to quickly get to there seats and look over at the teacher with Black hair, purple eyes and glasses, who looks a bit strict.