7: The Infiltration

Status: Unedited

Published: July 3, 2023

A/N: Omg, I'm so sorry I forgot I was a fucking writer

"M-Master-"

"I'm sorry if this is sudden Young Tomioka but seeing as you are now a great and well trained leader by the former Water Pillar, it is now your time to lead success to this operation," said the Master, a small proud smile on his face.

You blushed. Your brother gave you a small pat in the back to which you turned around to meet his eyes.

The meeting had been dismissed and all of you are now currently getting ready.

You had tears in your eyes as you looked at your brother sat on the side polishing his blade. The salty sweet liquid building up in your eyes threatened to fall. You hugged your big brother as he let you cry on his chest, Giyuu hugged back in order to comfort you.

"G-Giyuu, I..." you said, hiccuping in the middle of your sentence.

Giyuu sighed and pat your head, placing his chin on top of your head, "we'll be fine, trust me. And you'll do alright with your own mission," he says, kissing your forehead.

You sighed, "I'll try to make a way for us to still meet each other for private meetings, somewhere near the farms or something..." you say, pulling away from your brother as he wipes away your tears.

"You'll figure something out eventually," he says.

You continue to hug Giyuu for 2 more minutes, until your crow had reminded that you need to be at the front gate with your teammates in 3 minutes. Giyuu let go of you as he left you sitting down on the engawa to fetch something.

The Water Pillar came back with a backpack he readied for you earlier and gave it to you, sitting back down and laying his head down on your shoulder as he hugged your waist.

"Try your best to stay alive even if you don't actually kill the demon, if we see each other in Hell, I'll kill you again if you die in battle..." he says softly, kissing your forehead.

You smile at your brother, "I'll come home in 3 days..." you say, getting up and pushing off your brother sadly.

You shook your head and ran behind him, jumping on his back. "Carry me one last time, please. Just in case I won't make it back..." you say, staining Giyuu's haori with your tears.

Giyuu smiles and carries you on his back on the way to the Corps front gate, handing you to the Uzuis' care. "Take care of my sister, will you?" he asks, Hinatsuru placed a hand on your shoulder. "She'll be fine with us, don't worry."

Muichiro held your hand and so did Nezuko, "we'll be off, then..."

All of you connected hands with you in front, "Snow Breathing, First Form:

Ice Rink."

You led everyone to the door at top speed, leaving everyone else behind in tears.

You stopped when you saw Kanao and Senjuro, having Shinobu give their change of clothes and changed behind trees. You gave Senjuro his own archery set, to which he thanked you for.

"Slayers, count 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3. Move!" you commanded.

"1."

"2~"

"3~"

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"