Tanjiro Lemon

Status: Edited

Published: April 22, 2022

A/N: So uh... Yeah, this is just my first lemon and I'm bored when I made this. Now I'm sitting here, masturbating while writing.

I also thought that may be this would make up for the procrastination of new chapters. 😭

It would be much appreciated if you don't speak about this to anyone. ☺

The video above is where I got the idea and I thank PFHINXXX for showing me this head canon, I will forever thank you.

"Hey, Tomioka-chan..?" Tanjiro called out to you. You only shook your head with a small smile. "Stop it, Tanjiro. Sometimes I wonder how you still can't pronounce my first name and say my family name instead," you smiled.

Tanjiro blushed a bright red. "S-Sorry, I just..." he stuttered.

You only giggled and hugged him comfortingly. He hugged you back which sent you butterflies, smiling at the teen.

Tanjiro then spoke again, looking directly at your eyes with his blush still on. "Y/n-chan... We've been dating for a good 2 years now a-and..." you raised a brow at his discontinued sentence. "And..?" you urged, caressing your lover's cheek.

"... I've thought of having sex with you countless times already before... Is that normal..?" he asked, embarrassed.

Your face immediately turned into a tomato. "U-Uhm... I guess so..?" you laughed awkwardly. "Okay, don't judge me but I've been having the same fantasies as yours," you admitted.

Tanjiro apologized for the awkwardness he made but you only said that it was fine. "Having lustful daydreams and fantasies are actually normal for couples from what Shinobu has told me in Scientifical terms. And as a couple, talking things out with each other is a must she told me so talking about this is fine. Tell me what you've been keeping to yourself, Tanjiro," you said with a calm voice.

Tanjiro sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. "How embarrassing..." he said, you only laughed and let him lay down on your thighs as he hugged your waist.

"Okay, I'll show you my secret first..." you said, standing up and grabbing what seemed like a diary from your shelf and walked back to Tanjiro who was sitting up right by the engawa. You sat down and handed him the book with a small blush. Tanjiro looked at you before opening the book and reading its contents.

He blushed at what he had just read.

"Yup! What you've read are the fantasies I often write about us, and that was just when you and I were still training buddies," you scratched the back of your head with a small blush. Tanjiro closed the book and gave it back to you, smiling weirdly as you took him in your arms. He heard your heart beating wildly.

"If it's alright with you..? We can try sometime?" you said. Tanjiro gulped, seeing as it was already night and the two of you were alone with a candle illuminating the dark room. "I- how about now?" you asked a bit too quickly. Tanjiro's breath hitched as he felt himself getting hard. "N-Now?" he asked, you held his hands with a comforting smile. "It's fine, I give my consent anyway."

Tanjiro looked down. "I'm not sure, Y/n-chan... What if we get pregnant?" he asked. "Tanjiro, answer me quickly and honestly," you said which made Tanjiro look at your serious eyes. "Do you want to commit tonight or not? Yes or no?" you asked. "Y-Yes, I do actually..." he said.