2

Status: Edited

Day Published: October 20, 2021

Giyuu saw Tanjiro stand up with his sword and started to slowly walk back to the city, following the culprit's scent, Y/n was paralyzed on the bench, Nezuko's head falling on her shoulder as her demon friend slept.

Tanjiro then started running which made Giyuu put his bowl of noodles down on the bench and follow him. "Y/n! Look after Nezuko while we're gone!" he shouted as Y/n snapped her head at Giyuu's direction, a look of horror present on her face. She stood up and called out for him. "No! Take my place instead! I don't want you to get hur-"

"Not everything is about me, Y/n! I know you want to protect me but I'm also scared for you!

So just sit your ass back down and do as I say! Me and Tanjiro will be back without a scratch!"

Y/n flinched at the volume of Giyuu's voice. She took a sniff of the air and stomped on the ground to smell and feel that Giyuu was indeed worried for his sister. Then she heard him whisper something. It can't be heard by normal people but someone who has an inhuman sense of hearing, it was as clear as a sunny say.

"Please, just don't be such a disobedient idiot and stay put, Big Brother's here to keep you safe..."

Y/n knew that she had no way out of this. Giyuu's emotions were also too much for him that it affected the poor girl as well. The Young Pillar just simply nodded and let out a sigh of defeat, shaking Nezuko gently to wake her up. The Demon slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Y/n who was smiling. Nezuko looked around, possibly looking for her brother and Y/n's brother as well. Once the Demon saw that they were not in sight, she looked at her friend with sadness and confusion. Y/n smiled and patted her head affectionately. Nezuko leaned on her touch. "Nezuko, both our brothers went away for a second to deal with something," Y/n informed as Nezuko's eyes shot open widely.

Y/n hugged Nezuko which made the girl let out a surprised noise. "Nezuko, listen. I was instructed to look after you while my brother and your brother deal with a demon, okay? Don't worry, my brother doesn't break a promise and he promised me that he and your brother will return unharmed," she told the Demon as Nezuko started to cry. Y/n frowned as Nezuko started to sob. Nezuko started to take off her muzzle as Y/n just watched.

"W-What if something happens to Tanjiro..? He's really reckless when it comes to protecting people, he doesn't even care how his own body is."

As Nezuko spoke, Y/n looked at her in sympathy. "My brother can protect him, he can slay a lower moon without any effort at all, believe me. If it's just an average Demon then it'd be gone right now-"

Y/n cut herself off as she felt vibrations from the city that was from a commotion. Nezuko looked at her in worry. "Y/n? Are you alright?" the Demon girl asked as the Slayer nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine..."

Nezuko snapped her head to the opposite direction from where Tanjiro and Giyuu went, she slowly lifted up her hand and pointed at the path. "Hey, Y/n... I sense a Demon from over there..." she informed which alarmed the Slayer. "Nezuko, get back in your box...

We're teleporting to that exact same location you pinpointed and kill that fucking asshole."

Nezuko followed and put her muzzle back on, shrinking to a child as Y/n put down her box as she got in. Y/n put on the box on her back and took a deep breath as she gripped her sword handle just in case an ambush takes place.

"Look after Nezuko, he said... Okay my dear Water Drop... I'll do anything you tell me if that's what you want..."

...