Someone else lands in the marshes, George Weasley has already transformed into himself again but Tate is supporting him as blood drips down his pale face. Molly Weasley rushes forward, taking her son in her arms as he staggers side to side into the burrow.

Tate holds his wand out pointing at Remus, "What are we naming our baby?"

Remus' lips curl into a soft smile, "Matilda Lupin. Tilly for short. Or Edward Lupin. Teddy for short."

Sirius blinks in surprise, "You're having a child?"

Tate lowers his wand, "It's not the best timing.. but it's a bit late to go back now.I need to check on Weasley."

Remus looks across the land, seeing his daughter has already gone inside, "We haven't told Sel yet.. so."

"Yeah no.. course. Congratulations." Sirius nods, forcing a smile to hide the ache in his chest.

He realises this must have been how Remus felt when Selene was missing and everyone around him was having their own babies. It hurt not knowing if Phoenix was safe or not. Not knowing if he was dead or alive. Playing the long waiting game was risky but it had to be done for the greater good.

The tension is swiftly cut by the sounds of more people arriving, Fred and Arthur land both smiling cluelessly- both just elated that they had made it out alive.

"Everyone back alright?" Arthur asks,his face falters seeing the looks on Remus and Sirius' faces and rushes into the house.Fred is close behind, his own face falls like his Dads as he runs behind him.

Molly is knelt besides George, dabbing a cold flannel on his forehead. She sees Arthur and jumps up to inform him of what happened. Fred crouches down besides him, holding his hand and searching his face for something.

"Georgie?" He asks quietly, "You alright?"

"I'm Saint-like." George whispers, barely audible in the strain of his throat.

"What?" Fred asks him with confusion and worry.

"I'm Saint-like." George repeats, pointing to his bloodied ear, "I'm holey."

Marlie snorts from behind them, "That was terrible."

"Yeah I don't feel bad for you at all anymore." Fred agrees with a playful smirk, "I'm holey. Terrible that is."

"I tried." George shrugs weakly, "Let me sleep on it. Ask me again tomorrow."

"Mad-eyes dead." Bill informs them when he comes into the room, his girlfriend shaking as she holds onto him.

"It was Mundungus Fletcher who betrayed us." Sirius informs with an irritated voice.

"Knew he was good for nothing." Regulus says from the stairs, a few people raise their eyebrows in surprise but don't say anything about the walking dead.

Nothing was a surprise anymore, not really.

"Reckon he's working for you know who?" Arthur asks with a raised eyebrow.

Sirius shakes his head, "No, he's too much of a blithering idiot."

Marlie stares at her Dad, not saying anything about her idiot brother who was apparently good enough to join the Dark Lords ranks but her look alone is enough to get Sirius' back up. He looks away from her, the adults all cluster together and talking in low voices as they walk into a separate room . Harry and Marlie both edge closer, attempting to listen in, they exchange small smiles as the door is closed on them.