She eyes widen at the mention of her sister. "Laura, what happened to Laura?" She grabbed my arms, for the first time, being worried that something might have happened to her.

"She fine." I said.

"Where is she? What happened to her?" She asked frantically.

"She's in her room." I told her.

I brought Laura home and put her in her bed before I came into Elena's.

She quickly slapped my hand away and raced over to her sister's room, I followed her. She gasp at the sight of her sister covered in her own blood.

"Oh my god, Laura? Laura!" She start shaking her to wake up but it she was unresponsive. "What happened to her?"

"Damon fed off her but she's going to be okay. He fed her his blood, she'll be fine by the morning." I tried to reassure her. Elena was relieved that she was okay but she was still worried and scared.

"You need to stay with her for the night, in case she awakes..."

"I know what to do." She said not even glancing a look at me.

I understand that she needed time to adjust and accept the things that she's just learnt. But seeing her like this was painful to me.

"Just go." She whispered scarcely. "Just please go. If you mean us no harm then go."

Watching her reject me like this was giving an ache in my heart. "I never wanted this." I told her before disappearing from her sight.

Third Person's POV

After being kicked out by Elena, Stefan wondered off outside the Gilbert house guarding them in case his brother came for them. He was frustrated and angry at the drastic turn.

He was frustrated that Laura had let Damon out but he didn't blame her. He knew she was under his influence, he got into her head and controlled her. But he was more angry at Damon, he killed Zach and now he's gone.

He got a phone from an unknown caller and answered it. "Hello?"

"I want my ring." Damon demanded first thing.

He was hiding out in the woods burning the corpse from some wasted teens his fed off from to quench his thirst.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at the sizzler. I had the buffet." He said with time on his hands to crack a joke. "Where's my ring?" He demanded again.

"I don't have it. Where are you? What have you done?" He asked walking back and forth on the street being angry at him.

"No, what have you done?" Damon said firmly burning another corpse. "You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy." He said with hatred.

"I had the miscalculations with Laura." Stefan said causing Damon to pause.

He was guilty for hurting her but quickly recovered to his selfish demeanor. "You shouldn't have brought her to you." He said.

"Well, you shouldn't have locked me up to starve me!" He hissed. "Like I said, it's all on you."

"You're being careless. How many more animal attacks is this town gonna believe, huh?" He asked.

"I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan." He said throwing the bodies into the fire. "Where's my ring?" He asked again getting impatient.

"I gave it to Zach to hide." Stefan said and Damon jolted with his eyes snapped wide. "Probably shouldn't have killed him."