𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

*please excuse any mistakes *
vote & comment 🤎

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨"

𝑏.𝑚.𝑓

Meech's HouseDetroit, MI

Meech's House
Detroit, MI

"ouuuu bitch you look good"Sade said hyping Celeste up as she did her makeup.

Today was the day of Celeste and Meech's gender reveal. She couldn't  wait to find out if it's a girl or a boy either way she'd be happy.

Celeste had invited her mom, and her my two sisters,  and some of the rest of my family, but she doubted that they'd even show up and support me foreal since we've haven't seen each other in a min.

If they come or don't come it wouldn't bother Celeste because she's used to them not supporting her in everything plus Meech's family will be here.

"Ouuu you beat the fuck outta my face Sade" Celeste said checking herself out in my camera.

"As a good best friend should" Sade said.

"You know it" Celeste said as we slapped our hands together.

"well don't you just look beautiful" Celeste heard a familiar voice behind me and I turned around seeing that my Mom, sisters, and older brother were here.

"mom what are you guys doing here" Celeste said hopping up to go hug her.

"I came to see you and this boyfriend of yours" mama said.

"he's not here he's already at the party"

"you really think we would miss our big sis gender reveal" Skye said bringing me into a hug.

"I didn't think y'all would come foreal" Celeste said.

"girl shut up with that" azaria laughed.

"so what time is the reveal shouldn't we be heading on over there" mama said.

"yeah let me just go put my shoes on" Celeste said going to go look for my shoes.

Celeste put her shoes on and they all  headed out.

••

📍𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

Meech, Rj, Kalan, and Da'vinchi were all at the gender reveal finishing setting up before everyone got there.

"I still can't believe yo hoe ass settled down big bro" Davinchi said.