𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

*excuse any mistakes *

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴."

b.m.f

Hospital Detroit, MI

Hospital
Detroit, MI

kalan's pov:"yo Kalan wake up"I heard someone say but I couldn't figure out who it was

kalan's pov:
"yo Kalan wake up"I heard someone say but I couldn't figure out who it was.

I slowly opened up my eyes and everything was blurry until I saw someone waving their hands in my face. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the blur and I noticed that I was in the hospital and Meech, Rj, Sadé, and Dee were in front of me.

Dee had this big ass eye patch on his face looking like a pirate and shit.

"You awake bro"Meech said.

"y-yeah" I muttered trying to get up.

"man what happened to you" Dee asked.

"It was kato man"

"wait Kato did this to you?" Sade said with this furious look on her face.

"Yeah she came over and then boom she injected me with some shit and I passed out"

"I told y'all that bitch was crazy but y'all ain't listen" Rj said.

"This is why you don't mix business with pleasure  now look at you looking all stupid and shit" Meech said.

"Mhmm I agree" Sadé said.

"Nah she just bitter cause I stopped fucking with her once I found out she was working for Lamar"I said and everyone turned their head at me.

"when the fuck she started working with that nigga and why I'm just now finding out"Meech walked up to me.

"Don't come at me when your lil bro knew first Meech and Rj" I said.

Rj gave me this nigga I know you didn't look.

"when the fuck y'all was go tell me she was working with them" Meech raised his voice.