𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

*excuse any mistakes*
vote & comment 🫶🏽

"𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬"

𝘉.𝘔.𝘍

𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵, 𝘔𝘐

𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵, 𝘔𝘐

•••

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩 𝘗𝘖𝘝:

I'm having a meeting with everybody letting them now how I'mma be running shit rather they like it or not.

"Ight as y'all know it's been a lot of shit going on lately motherfuckas been trying to jeopardize BMF and other shit so we need to switch locations and how we go be moving our weight yall got any ideas" I said.

"we can sell our shit outta food truck it's a nigga down the street from us that said he down if we pay em every week" Rj said.

"how 'bout we just stick to the corners" Dee said.

who asked this nigga

" I didn't ask you rat"

" I ain't the real rat Meech" Dee said eyeballing Kato.

"fuck you looking at me for nigga" Kato said scrunching her face up.

"You know what I'm talking bout" Dee said while chuckling.

"Chill out" Kalan said.

*Dee's flashback *

( The night Lamar was shot )

"Lamar get up hurry" Kato said trying to rush and get Lamar out of dodge.

" I'm in pain Kato I can't man" Lamar said wincing out of pain.

"Here grab my hand" Kato said looking around.

She almost saw me but I moved back enough before she caught me.

"Uh th-thank you" Lamar said getting up limping towards the back door.

Damn so this bitch been a opp this whole time. She been playing with us and we fell for it.

I can't tell Meech the murder the bitch

Flashback over

"My bad I didn't mean to startle your bitch" Dee said making Kalan stand up.

"Yo watch your fucking mouth when speaking to her" Kalan said.

I knew they were fucking

" Ight cut that shit out we came here for business not whatever the fuck y'all got going on outside of this" I said.

"Start getting this new weight moved Kalan and Kato ya'll can start up the food truck here" I said handing them the product.

I saw Dee walking to towards by me.

"Listen bro I never intended to rat on you to mama she was grilling me man I couldn't lie to her" he said.

"You straight lil bro" I said as he walked off.

••

the next day

𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃:I haven't seen Celeste since that shit went down with down with Lamar at our house

𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘃:
I haven't seen Celeste since that shit went down with down with Lamar at our house.

I'm really worried about my bestie she means the world to me and she's been going through so much lately and all I want for her is peace and a healthy pregnancy so I decided to take her out of the house for the day and splurge on her as a good bestie should.

"grab anything you want boo it's all on me" I said making her smile.

"uh uh I'm not having you pay for everything" she said making me roll my eyes.

"Girl hush and go shop" I said.

As we continued to shop I looked at my phone to see numerous of text messages from Lucille saying that Dee has been shot and that he's going into surgery.

omg no

"what the fuck I just saw him this morning"I said as tears rolled down my face.

"what's wrong boo" celeste said walking up to me.

"Dee has been shot" I said.

"You lying" she said and I shook my head no.

who the fuck could be out for Dee

what do y'all think ??? lmk in the comments 💕