After a couple of minutes he pulls away from her and locks his dark eyes with her beautiful bright blue ones he loves so much. He could see them glassy and knew she was holding back tears. He smiles and then reaches up and tucks a few strands of hair behind her ear. Hannah closes her eyes at his touch, she can't help it. "It's so good to lay eyes on you again" he whispers as his eyes stay locked with hers but has a soft smile on his face. Her stomach is flip flopping again and she feels her cheeks heat up. "It's good to see you too. It's been a long time" she looks up and smiles at him. "Can you get in ok or....do you need any help?" Jungkook didn't want to leave yet. He has waited for so long for this moment. "I can get in fine myself. You should go, it's really late." Jungkook tries his best to hide the disappointment and nods. "Ok. I'll text you tomorrow then? Is that ok?" Hannah is surprised with how careful he is being. She smiles at him and nods. "Yes, that's ok. Good night Jungkook. Drive safe and thank you for picking me up." He nods. "Sure. Good night Hannah." She pulls away from him and grabs her bag. She walks toward the entrance, but before she walks in, looks back. Jungkook is still standing there watching her, a big smile on his face. She blushes and looks down. She looks at him again and waves, then walks inside to check in.

Jungkook gets in his car after she disappears in the hotel and leans his head back taking a deep breath. "I love you Hannah" he whispers as he looks at the entrance. He then starts his car and drives off. Once Hannah got checked in and to her room, she pushes her bag by a table and sits on the bed to take her shoes off. She lays back on the bed and stares at the ceiling. Their reunion went better than she expected. Yes it was awkward at first, but Jungkook was very careful at how he approached her. She appreciated that. She can still smell his scent on her from the hug. And god did it feel good to be in his arms! It felt like home for her. She smiles and sits back up. Knowing she needs to shower after being on a plane all damn day, she walks over to her bag. She opens her bag and pulls out a comfy pajama pants outfit and pads to the bathroom to shower. She reaches in and turns the shower on to let the water heat up. She then looks at herself in the mirror and notices her flushed cheeks. She smiles and puts her hands up to cover them. He had her flustered for sure. She giggles and then strips and climbs in for a quick shower. The water felt great but she was too tired to enjoy it, wanting to just wash and get out so she could climb into the big king sized bed and sleep. Once she walks out she pulls her charger from her small bag and plugs it in next to her bed and grabs her phone to charge it. She sees a missed text and smiles seeing it was from Jungkook.

J: made it home safe. Thank you for letting me pick you up tonight and for letting me hug you.

H: I'm glad you got home safely. thank you again for picking me up. I just got out of the shower. It felt so good too!

Hannah didn't realize how that text could be interpreted until she reread it after she sent it. She blushes and hopes he wouldn't take it the wrong way. But she knows this man very well and knows she's probably opened pandoras flirty box.

J: did it now? How good did it feel?

Hannah threw herself on the bed and squealed. She knew he'd take it that way. Her heart started racing again. What should she say? She bit her lip and typed.

H: best feeling I've had in a long time

J: how long?

Hannah felt her legs clench together a bit, feeling slightly aroused by the simple texts. She hadn't been with anyone since him so it didn't take much to work her up. Especially coming from him.

H: hmmm....almost a year I'd say.

J: that's quite a long time to not feel good.

H: what can I say...nothing ever came up to help me