Chapter 22 Sleeping

Start from the beginning

Like a moth eager for light, spread its wings to embrace the burning flame, he lowered his head to wipe away the tears, turned and staggered into the light and hugged the wounded boy.

He was probably crying, otherwise why would there be wet water marks falling on his pale cheeks, the cold wind blowing, and the stinging like a knife.

The noise of the wind in my ears is still the same, the rainstorm is coming, and the cold night wind is soaked in coldness, but the chill around my body suddenly dissipates.

Rain fell from the thick misty darkness, coldly between his lips. Lin Jinyang felt as if he had fallen into a piece of warm sea water, and the wind that lingered on his chest suddenly spread the clear and gentle fragrance of gardenias. He wraps.

There was a gentle warmth in the ears that were flushed from the cold. The boy with gentle brows took his hand, tears welled up in his clear eyes, and his voice was familiar and gentle and hoarse.

"I do not go."

Lin Jinyang, how can you make me willing to let you go?

Just looking at you hurt is so heartbreaking that I can't breathe, how can you make me bear it?

Leave you alone on this stormy night.

...

The dark night sky soon began to rain torrentially, and the weather in the misty and rainy small town in the south was changeable.

Lin Jinyang grabbed his hand and took him upstairs, as if he was afraid that he would escape. Lu Qingzhu looked at the crimson that was gradually spreading on the snow-white bandage and hurriedly grabbed his wrist, for fear that he would continue to move the wound.

"I'm not going." Lu Qingzhu stood in front of him and lightly held his wrist, his eyes full of panic and distress, he softly coaxed him to let go, "Lin Jinyang, I'm not going, so you hold your hand. Let go and stop hurting yourself, okay?"

Hearing this, Lin Jinyang immediately let go of his hand obediently.

"The keys are in the jacket pocket." He pointed to his jacket.

Lu Qingzhu walked over, his slender fingers slowly stretched into his pockets, and because of his posture, he almost leaned against the opponent's chest.

In fact, he is not short. Although the height of 1.7 meters is not particularly tall among his peers, in front of Lin Jinyang, he looks like an underdeveloped junior high school student, abruptly half a head shorter than him.

Lin Jinyang looked at the person who was close at hand. He was 1.85 meters tall and condescending. From this angle, he could even see the snow-white back of the other's neck.

So he pretended to inadvertently leaned over and pulled the other party firmly into his arms.

Lu Qingzhu's ears were flushed by his small movements, and he was not sure whether the other party did it on purpose, so he could only turn around and hurriedly open the door after taking the key.

"Go take a shower first." Lu Qingzhu turned to look at him, "I promise you won't leave tonight."

Unexpectedly, the other party actually agreed to his request. Lin Jinyang walked into the bathroom dizzy and gave himself a hot shower. The hot water that was not very hot poured on the wound, causing bursts of tearing pain.

While Lin Jinyang was going to take a bath, Lu Qingzhu went to the kitchen to cook a pot of ginger soup, intending to drink a bowl to ward off the cold after the other party took a bath.

Although the wound on his hand was very painful, he could hold it back. He shook his hands and laboriously cut the ginger with a knife. He took off the bandage to wash off the blood stains on the palm of his hand, and planned to reapply the medicine after taking a shower.