Chapter 14 Want to touch you

Start from the beginning

Li Rongqiang didn't dare to beat him these days, and he could give himself a bargaining chip to leave when the other party was troubled by loan sharks.

He doesn't have to worry about Brother Long's request for the time being, because according to the current situation, everything is developing according to the trajectory of his previous life. Although he doesn't know the reason, since Brother Long's request in his previous life was not fulfilled in the end, then he Don't worry too much now.

The one who should be placed at the critical moment by him now should be Su Xi.

It was only two months before Su Xi was diagnosed with leukemia. He had to give himself a way out in these two months. Even if he couldn't do it completely, he couldn't be reduced to a lamb to be slaughtered like in his previous life. people slaughter.

The next morning, he still went out to school as usual. On the way, he always felt that someone was following him. He looked around a corner, but unexpectedly crashed into Lin Jinyang's arms.

Lin Jinyang squatted at the entrance of the stairs for half an hour before waiting for the other person to go out. Along the way, he figured out how to find a chance to approach, but this well-behaved snow-white rabbit jumped into his arms so impartially.

So he took off his thorns and lowered his posture, and the anger that had been held back all night and had nowhere to vent melted into the clear and gentle eyes of the other party so easily.

"Lu Qingzhu."

He leaned over to his clear, clean eyes.

"What happened the night before, I will keep it a secret for you." "I will never ask the question you don't want to answer unless you bring it up on your own initiative. You can pretend that it never happened."

Lu Qingzhu was held in his arms, his hands that had nowhere to put on the other's strong and strong arms, his eyes were slightly red and his face was at a loss.

He didn't know how he looked, and he didn't remember what he answered.

Lin Jinyang lowered his head and asked him softly, the gesture was so gentle that he was too flattered to think.

Why......

All the way from the old town to the school, when Lu Qingzhu sat down on the seat, his mind was still a mess and he couldn't recover.

It shouldn't be...why do you think about his feelings so much...

If you want to thank him, he has already saved him twice, he doesn't owe him anything and he doesn't need to care about his thoughts.

He's obviously just an irrelevant stranger, isn't he... Lin Jinyang has no obligation and no reason to take care of him like this, not to mention...

He doesn't deserve it at all.

He had never seen Lin Jinyang speak to anyone in such a tone. If he hadn't told himself that it was impossible, he would have even thought that Lin Jinyang was coaxing him.

so... so weird...

The second year of senior high school starts self-study early in the same way as senior year three from the next semester.

Standing up the textbook to block the teacher's sight, Lin Jinyang rested his cheek with one hand, lowered his eyes and glanced at the person beside him from the gap between his fingers.

Lu Qingzhu's seat is by the window, and the slightly golden and white sun halo in the afternoon wraps his whole body under the soft warm afterglow of winter, and the delicate and soft facial features are more delicate and warm under the halo.

Because it is too fragile and beautiful, he does not dare to make trouble.

Lin Jinyang silently looked away from the warm and delicate face, looked down, and looked at the other side carefully.

He didn't notice it because he didn't look carefully before, but only now did he realize that Lu Qingzhu seemed to be wearing only his school uniform all the time, and the zipper of his jacket was pulled all the way to his neck.

Because it is too thin, the long sleeves always cover half of the palm, and it is easy to get wet ink on the paper when writing.

So when he was in class, he would always gently roll up the cuff of his right hand, revealing a small piece of white and slender carpal bone.

Lin Jinyang's eyes paused slightly.

The language teacher on the podium was still reciting the ancient poems in the textbook. He opened the textbook and turned to the folded page. The first sentence that caught his eye was "Bodhisattva Man" written by Wei Zhuang in the Tang Dynasty.

[The people around you are like the moon, and the frost and snow are frozen on the wrist. 】

Lin Jinyang pursed his lips, and the ten simple words burned hot on the tip of his tongue.

Jiangnan is really a good place.

He reached out and held the man's hand, the snow-white wrist bone was wrapped in his scorching palm, and he held it slenderly.

The saying that one side of the water and soil raises one person is indeed true. Only the warm and fertile water and soil in the south of the Yangtze River can make people so warm and clear, and even the wrists are as white and clean as snow osmanthus.

"Lu Qingzhu." He gently scratched the man's snow-white palm.

The person who was listening to the class and taking notes turned to look at him in surprise, his dark eyes moist as water.

And he lowered his eyes and pulled the hand to him without saying a word, slowly pushed away his curled fingers, then released his other hand, and put a handful of chocolate candies in his palm. .

At that time, it was the winter of 2010, and the small county on the shore of Taihu Lake was economically closed, and it was impossible to buy this imported chocolate.

Lu Qingzhu stared blankly at the chocolate that was about to fall out of his hand. The water in his dark pupils flowed, and a warm ocean current quietly submerged the empty and cold wasteland in the bottom of his heart.

The fingers are folded together, and the palm of the palm is overflowing with the stinging pain of the rustling of the candy wrapper.