Chapter 12 Don't be afraid of me

Depuis le début

He clenched his hands lightly.

Fortunately, he held the man desperately yesterday.

Fortunately, there is still room for redemption.

He doesn't regret doing all this, even if the price of recovery is this unbearably painful scar, he is willing to bear it.

Lu Qingzhu raised his head, and the group of people grabbed his stepfather's arm and forced him to kneel in front of Brother Long. Brother Long lowered his head in disgust and spat on his face.

"Damn Li Rongqiang, how many times has this happened? You think I'm a good person. If you don't pay the money again, believe it or not, I will chop your hand off!"

"Brother Long, I've been really tight lately. I've already given you everything I can give you. See if you can..."

"Damn." The man known as Brother Long raised his hand and smashed his stepfather's face with a fist, and the cigarette butt in his hand was slowly crushed against the back of his hand, "Who doesn't know that Li Rongqiang is beside a short-lived rich woman out of thin air. I got a lot of money, not to mention those bank deposits, the monthly rent for that house is also several thousand, you tell me that you have no money, who will believe it."

"Ah ah ah! Brother Long spare your life! Brother Long, I will pay back the money immediately! Wait for my son to come back! He is rich and he is really rich!"

"Yo." As if he suddenly remembered something, Brother Long stroked his chin and smiled inexplicably, the dark light in his eyes was so thick and sticky, "I remember your cheap son, who looks like his short-lived mother. Exactly the same, they are all beautiful women."

"Since you really haven't paid the money, then I won't embarrass you. How about you let your cheap son sleep with me for one night, and I will write off the money?"

In an instant, it was like falling into an ice cellar.

It's no wonder that there was a time in his last life when he came home from school with a group of gangster-like people following him. It was no wonder that men's attitude towards him suddenly changed and they didn't even hit him.

Looking at the scene in front of him, Lu Qingzhu shivered uncontrollably, and the extreme coldness flooded his heart uncontrollably, mixed with fear that nibbled away the blood flowing in his heart.

However, contrary to his fear, the man who was his stepfather heard this as if he had heard great news. He nodded hastily and agreed, flatteringly, his smiling face. Not to mention annoyance and guilt, there is not even the slightest hesitation that this matter goes against morality and ethics.

Lu Qingzhu staggered back a few steps, and kicked the trash can at the entrance of the alley with his trembling legs. With a loud bang, everyone's eyes came over.

His eyes met the man off guard, and he could almost confirm that the other party recognized him, and even opened his mouth and called out his name in the next second.

"Lu Qingzhu! Stop for Lao Tzu!"

"Brother Long, that's my son!"

He turned around in a panic and tried to escape, when there was the sound of a man's footsteps behind him, a hand grabbed his shoulder and blocked him into the narrow shadow of the alley, before he could see who was in front of him, a blue and white His school uniform just fell down and covered his hood.

Soon there was a loud sound of footsteps approaching.

He leaned back against the wall and trembled, the person in front of him hugged him into his arms, and the boy's low, hoarse voice suddenly sounded in his blurred ears.