Chapter 10 I'll Find You

Start from the beginning

He didn't want the other party to see him so embarrassed, and he didn't want to reveal his scars in front of someone he had just met for a while. But deep in his heart, he just ran in the opposite direction, forbearingly longing for that person to come to him and grab his hand.

So he raised his head and made eye contact with him.

The night was heavy and the fog was lingering. The slender young man stood under the dim yellow street lamp and looked up at him. The warm and mellow taste of April kapok spread in the white mist.

He couldn't see the expression on Lu Qingzhu's face, he only knew that he hesitated and took two steps in his direction, then turned and staggered away.

And he sat in the icy rain, staring at the back of the man who fled in self-deprecation.

A certain corner of my heart seemed to collapse like this.

Sure enough, everyone is the same.

Lu Qingzhu, even you are afraid to approach me.

Even you... are like those people...

He lowered his head silently, like a wounded beast, with his back against the wall, curled up with bloody wounds.

I don't know how long it took, the rain became heavier and heavier, and the whole world was wrapped in the noisy sound of rain. He struggled to get up from the ground, staggering forward with his hands on the wall, letting the rain wash his blurred vision.

However, in the next second, the roaring rain continued, and the rain falling on him suddenly stopped.

The person who he thought had abandoned him like everyone else, now ran up to him panting and raised his hand to shield him from the rain falling from the sky above his head.

The time is already October, and the humid air in the south has already been a little cold and cold in the middle of winter.

The person in front of him was wearing only a thin shirt, looking at him with red eyes against the dim yellow light.

He held a warm yellow umbrella in his hand, but the patter of rain soaked him all over, and his pale lips were blue with freezing.

"Lin Jinyang, do you hurt?"

Dumbfounded for a moment.

For seventeen years, for seventeen years, no one has ever asked him whether he was hurt or not.

He is a monster who grows stubbornly in loneliness and indifference, and he never feels pain.

But now, those tearful eyes stared at him with the utmost tenderness, the sound of the wind lingered in the misty eyes, and everything was quiet, only a large piece of gentle flowing sea water was flowing, wrapping him and infiltrating his soul. The temperature seemed to drown him in that peaceful and warm ocean.

Lin Jinyang felt that his heart was like a piece of white paper, slowly crumpling in the cold palm, every broken crease was the stinging pain of the nerve being picked up by the needle tip.

The hustle and bustle of the whole rainy night is now calm.

Lin Jinyang remembered the person in the dream, with the same beautiful eyes, he looked at him with tears streaming down his face with a sad expression.

But the man in the dream was not tears, but blood.

The sky above his head flashed and thundered, and the memory left in his mind became clearer and clearer. He remembered that the man cried for him and blinded his eyes, and the red tears fell drop by drop.

It hurts so much.

He watched the man hold his hand gently, and the soft finger pads carefully covered the hideous wound on the back of his hand.

The wounds left by fighting people during the day, the eversion of the flesh was washed white by the rain, and the stinging pain spread to the heart.

Why are you still looking for me...

When you turned around, I was ready for you to never come back, because I was used to being abandoned.

These bloody hands, even my relatives who gave birth to me and raised me are unwilling to touch them, how can I expect you to hold them.

The tears in those eyes became brighter, and they were as gentle as fallen stars, and they fell down his cheeks drop by drop.

The taxi on the side of the road honked its horn at them. Lu Qingzhu put an umbrella on his shoulders to block the rain falling over his head. His thin shoulders supported his body and staggered into the taxi.

Lin Jinyang stared blankly at the face that was so close at hand.

The thick darkness surrounds him silently, and he can't see the other's face clearly, only the outline of the other's face can be vaguely seen.

He remembered that he said that the person he likes is gentle and well-behaved, and must have the most beautiful eyes in the world.

The people beside him are born with a pair of clean and clear pupils, and their eyes are pure and gentle, like the clear lake water sprinkled by the warm spring light in March, more like walking in a smog-ridden city, looking up and seeing inadvertently. blue sky.

Maybe it's God's will.

In the dark night, with lightning and thunder, he met a warm star in a purgatory-like thick and cold darkness.

"Please go to the central hospital, my friend is injured, please hurry up!"

The Central Hospital is not far from the old city, and it takes only ten minutes in total to reach the entrance of the hospital.

It was still raining heavily, and the boy in the back seat carefully helped him out of the taxi and closed the door.

"Thank you, Mr. Driver." The teenager outside the window handed him a few banknotes and turned away without waiting for his change.

"Young man! You give too much money!"

"Take it." The gentle voice of the man came vaguely from the noisy rain, "I'm the one who caused you trouble."

The taxi driver looked at the money that was several times more than the fare in his hand, and suddenly felt that something was wrong. He turned his head and found that he was in the back seat of the taxi, and there was a big beach where the child had just sat. Dark traces, not like rain, but more like-

"Boom--" A dull thunder sounded, and ferocious lightning cut through the dark night to illuminate the line of sight.

At that moment of light, blood dripped on the steps that the skinny boy walked on. Without the scouring of the rain, the dazzling redness spread on his bony back.

His fingers trembled slightly, and when he looked down, the few hundred-yuan bills in his hand were also stained with some thin bloodstains.