Chapter 10 I'll Find You

Start from the beginning

He had never hated his own weakness as much as he did now.

This thin and dying body could not even resist in the face of unprovoked violence.

"Let go of me!" he screamed hoarsely.

No matter how tame and harmless rabbits are, they also have sharp teeth. The more gentle and silent people are, the more terrible the moment they erupt.

He opened his mouth and bit on the man's arm, tearing apart the layer of flesh and blood, and the disgusting smell of blood spread in his mouth.

The man smashed his head against the wall in pain, and yelled at him to let him go. He was almost dizzy in pain, blood kept gushing out from his throat, but his clenched teeth never loosened.

The man was probably frightened by his crazy resistance, and slammed his head against the wall to force him to let go.

He almost lost consciousness in pain, and when he fell to the floor, his eyes were dark, and the severe pain in his chest made him almost breathless.

"It's really bad luck! Let's see how I'll deal with you when I come back!" The man kicked him violently, looking at the bite on his arm and scolding as he walked out, probably going to the hospital.

He staggered up from the ground, the roll of banknotes tightly in his hand was soaked a little with blood. He put the money carefully in his pocket, then walked into the rain with an umbrella.

The stone steps in the old city are covered with moss in the passage of time. This road he has traveled countless times has now been soaked by rain and cracked. He dragged a scarred body and staggered in the pouring rain. Tears welled up in his eyes, letting the cold, falling rain soak him in.

The night on the long street was as cold as snow, and the pitch-black thunderstorm turned into a three-way river flowing over his ankles. This was his road from Huangquan to the world.

He had heard from the old man that in the legend, the obsessive soul of the deceased, because there is an inescapable concern in the human world, so if you don't drink Meng Po soup, you can't pass the Naihe Bridge, and would rather not enter the reincarnation and endure the bite of the ghosts, and you must do whatever it takes. Go back to the world against the Santu River.

He staggered step by step in the pitch-black rain, the icy water droplets washed down his bloody back, and thin blood dripped down the corners of his soaked clothes.

Probably Lin Jinyang is the obsession of Lu Qingzhu's life.

Knowing that all this will have no result, knowing that the final outcome is only self-immolation, but he still pursues it at all costs.

The moth born in the dark fell in love with the flame, and such love was destined to end in bloody tragedy.

In this world, there is probably nothing more tragic than knowing that it is impossible to go all out.

But even so, even with this ending, I still love you.

So...wait for me...wait for me, okay...

I will never leave you...

I'll come to you right away...

[The moth who fell in love with the flame said to his beloved flame, please let me die in your arms. 】

【If you let me choose an ending, I want to be reduced to ashes in your arms. 】

Although smashed to pieces, it was sweet.

---------------

To be honest, it was completely unexpected for him to meet Lu Qingzhu in such a place.