Chapter 3 Bullying

Start from the beginning

No one can refuse that kind of focused and gentle gaze, the kind of tenderness that is cherished and full of eyes and only you are alone, no one can resist.

But the more beautiful the dream, the more annoyed the reality.

That Lu Qingzhu, who was exactly the same as the person in the dream, avoided him everywhere, one look from him could make the other person shiver, and he wanted to run away from him immediately.

Lin Jinyang doesn't care what others think of him. He has not been a likable person since he was born, and even people who are related to him don't like to see him, let alone strangers who have only been with him for a few days. But Lu Qingzhu's dodging made him inexplicably annoyed.

He couldn't control himself not to have that dream, but the pain and loss after waking up only made him more annoyed.

He didn't know what he was longing for, and his restless heart was full of urgency and nowhere to vent, let alone relieved. So that every time he saw the shrinking appearance of the person beside him, he would not give a good look.

Aware of his attitude towards Lu Qingzhu, the bad students in the class naturally made up their minds to please each other.

After all, at their age, Lin Jinyang is what they aspire to be, living unrestrainedly and unrestrainedly, spending money and being righteous, and they dream of becoming friends with such a powerful character as Lin Jinyang.

After going to the classroom office to turn in his homework, as soon as Lu Qingzhu entered the classroom, he was taken to the woods behind the school by his collar.

With a withdrawn and quiet temperament and a frail and thin physique, such people can easily become victims of school violence. In addition, Lu Qingzhu never makes small reports even if he is bullied, so they are even more reckless.

He was pushed to the ground heavily, his back covered with bruises hit the rough ground, and the leader stepped on his injured wrist and crushed him hard.

The stab wound a few days ago was carefully protected, and now only a thin layer of blood scab has formed, and a little force can make it break again. Being stepped on by those people, he could clearly feel the pain of the coagulated blood scab being torn open again, and the pain made his eyes sore.

Once again, even if he has suffered countless times, but once again faced with such unreasonable malice and bullying, he still feels scared.

At home, the man never let him eat at the same table with him, any chicken, duck, fish, or meat had nothing to do with him. He could only eat a pitiful amount of rice and a few leaves of vegetables every day, even if the man threw the meat to The neighbor's dog downstairs was also reluctant to give him a bite.

Long-term malnutrition has made him slower than his peers, and every time he looks at himself in the mirror, scrawny and covered in scars, he feels like a terrible monster.

It's not that he didn't think about resisting, but reality has told him time and time again that resisting is meaningless.

No one in this world will protect him. His stepfather has never cared about what happened to him in school. He even wished that he was injured and maimed, so he would have reason to go to the other side's parents to ask for medical expenses.

He didn't dare to resist, because what this could buy would definitely not be the cessation of the bullying. That man would just beat him to the brim and bring him to the door to apologize, encouraging and tacitly condoning the bullying that was inflicted on him again and again.

Instead, it would be better to endure it silently, at least these people won't beat him all over with belts and wooden sticks.

"Brother Yang, I'll show you something good, there's a surprise."