Part 5

His mind and body were prepared for what was to come. He wouldn't have come to the harem to begin with if he wasn't prepared for the reality of it.

Perhaps it was his heart that wasn't ready.

Roksu let out a sharp gasp as he was entered. The sudden unfamiliar stretch and fullness catching him off guard. Lustful blue eyes bore down on him as Alberu started to move, just as mercilessly forceful as he'd been with Cale.

Roksu gripped the sheets, pinned down by monstrous strength and relentless thrusts that weren't painful but just... uncomfortable. The force of the gaze pinned him down and caused him to squirm. The movement only encouraged the rutting beast and Roksu let out another gasp as the thrusts became more vigorous, hitting something inside of him that caused him to yelp.

A hand held his.

His head lulled to one side and he saw Cale, still fucked nearly senseless, but making the effort to hold his hand and comfort him.

Roksu smiled when he saw the man mouth the word 'vase?' and shook his head.

He could handle this.

He just wasn't a fan of how sudden and aggressive it was, even if his body was acclimating and the sharp gasps were dissolving into muted whimpers that sounded suspiciously like moans.

Cale kissed his hand and Roksu was struck by the sight.

...did the sex feel better now?

He let out a low moan, closing his eyes as the rough thrusts pierced his deepest places.

It felt good. Despite everything else. He at least liked that he didn't have to do anything, he could just lie here and allow others to have fun with his body. He could enjoy the pleasure without putting in any of the work.

There was a low growling by his ear and Roksu's eyes shot open.

Was Alberu going to bite him too?

He was okay with the sex, could even enjoy it, and he was adjusting to the rough pace, but pain was a huge no for him.

His pupils shook and he met with Cale's eyes with just a bit of fear shining through.

Was Cale smirking...?

Cale cracked his knuckles.

He was different than Roksu. Or the sloppy prince. He'd had a few minutes to recover. And most importantly, he had the experience to know exactly how to ease Roksu's burden.

Roksu wouldn't have thought of it. He had absolutely no imagination for sex no matter how many of those books he read.

All they needed was to pleasure the beast?

Easy. There was more than one way to skin a cat.

Cale's legs still felt a bit wobbly beneath him but the lube wasn't far and he took just a moment to admire Alberu's ass. Say what you will about the garbage prince, and Cale would, but the man had a nice ass. It was a shame he also had a tail at the moment.

Oh well, you work with what you've got.

Just as Alberu's breath came uncomfortably close to Roksu's throat, Cale tugged his tail.

The prince yowled. It was actually quite satisfying to hear. Cale smirked at Alberu as the bastard turned his head to see who had dared–Cale smirked devilishly, scratching the base of his tail as lube coating fingers gently coaxed open his hole.

The lustful beast's hips stuttered, less ferocious and deliciously hesitant. Cale heard Roksu let out a relieved whimper and promised himself that he'd spoil the silly man rotten after they got through this.