009

╒══════════════════════╕

i guess,
i'm still angry.

╘══════════════════════╛

"you're nominated for 3 of the grand daesangs, and it's still impossible to squeeze a smile out of you." yeonjun's stylist muttered, as she gathered control over his hair. yeonjun shrugged, he knew he was supposed to be over the moon, and yet he still couldn't feel a single thing. numb, he was numb to a point where it scared him. there were times when he questioned himself and his ability to feel.

"do you think i'm sick?" he asked her, she had been his stylist ever since he started out, they were close. at least, as close as an idol and their staff could be. "no, i just think you're stuck. we all get stuck sometimes." she whispered, careful not to overstep his boundaries. yeonjun hummed, convinced there'd be more comfort in him being sick — that way he'd have something to blame his lack of will to live on, in ways he couldn't now. "i think i'd rather be sick." yeonjun muttered, as he watched her leave, leaving him to get dressed — he always did that alone, hating the way stylists would hover around him, and watch as he put the clothes on, to make sure nothing was ever out of place.

for a top star, he really hated being looked at, in general.

theitboy 17 minutes ago

♡ 309k likestheitboy: unfinished business

♡ 309k likes
theitboy: unfinished business.
view all comments

godbeomgyu: dude wya
theitboy: idk some mama staircase?
↳  godbeomgyu: you're impossible, i'm just gonna find my iphone you .-. you know the drill
theitboy: okay i'll stay here then :) 
randomuser1: something tells me this happens regularly 

bunnybin: have fun at mama!! you're gonna sweep it <3
huening: the same way this picture swept you off your feet?
bunnybin: ew
kangtaehyun: he's right tho
bunnybin: didn't say he wasn't