003

╒══════════════════╕and then i met you

and then i met you.
╘══════════════════╛

bunnybin 3h ago

♡ 231 likesbunnybin: something about this jun that just hits different view all comments

♡ 231 likes
bunnybin: something about this jun that just hits different
view all comments

randomuser1: finally someone said it!!

huening: i think i'm starting to understand the hype
bunnybin: begonethot
huening: excuse u
bunnybin: i said, be gone thot.
huening: really feeling the love here hyung
bunnybin: as u should i guess

randomuser2: literally the best he's ever looked, he just looks so, down to earth?? compared to when he's on stage, or wearing all that fancy stuff
bunnybin: we really chose a man who can pull of everything :)

"hyung! i'm bored, can't we go do something?" hueningkai whined as he jumped on top of soobin who was busy laying in bed, while scrolling through instagram. truth be told he was extremely bored as well.

"what do you want to do?" he asked, as he pushed kai aside, so he instead was laying beside the boy, giggling as they cuddled into each other. "when will taehyun be done with work?" kai asked, soobin just shook his head, not really sure.

"i think he has a closing shift today," soobin mumbled, which made the younger pout. "he always does, we should tell him to quit, so he can spend more time with us." hueningkai said, and it was one of those moments where soobin honestly couldn't tell if he was joking or not. so instead he laughed, and nodded. "he really needs to prioritize us more." he added, making hueningkai laugh as well. it was all jokes, they were proud of taehyun for being responsible and actually having a job, instead of laying around at home complaining about being broke as the two of them.

huening 4h ago

♡ 198 likeshuening: @kangtaehyun quit your job or soob and i will have to join the military wife club please view all comments

♡ 198 likes
huening: @kangtaehyun quit your job or soob and i will have to join the military wife club please
view all comments

wooyoungwoo: yall are so dramatic, and for what
huening: no one asked you, woo.
woooyoungwoo: im gonna beat ur ass

kangtaehyun: was soobin always this attractive?
goodsoob: why do i feel offended
goodsoob: you're at work, stop being on ur phone or you will get fired ):<
huening: wasn't the whole point to get him to quit? him getting fired would do the job
goodsoob: oh. u do have a point
huening; i always do
goodsoob: u really don't 💀

goodsoob: but low key, i'm totally outshining your in this picture kai
huening: first and last time that'll ever happen

taehyun smiled as he put his phone back in his pocket after realizing his break was over. it was moments like these that made him realize just how thankful he is for his friends.

taehyun was in his own world as he cleaned, soft thoughts running through his head, until he heard a voice say his name — a voice he hadn't heard in years, but still he recognized it, he probably always would.

"taehyun? kang taehyun?" taehyun smiled softly as he turned around. "hi beomgyu." and there it was, a secret he had always guarded.

the both of them had.

"wow, god, it's been years." beomgyu mumbled softly, eyes wide as he looked at his old friend. "yeah.. since what, school like 4 years ago?" they had been about 15 at the time.

"i'm sorry." beomgyu said, taehyun just shook his head. "don't be, you were busy — achieving your dream, i'm quite proud of you, you know." taehyun whispered softly with a smile, yeah he had been hurt — really fucking hurt when his friend practically disappeared off the edge of the world, but after seeing his achievements he had been so god damn proud. "you were always going off about how you wanted to be an artist, to stand in the spotlight. i'm just happy for you, gyu. how could i not be?" taehyun added, surprised when arms wrapped around him.

"why do you have to be so nice? if this was the other way around i would have hated you, just saying." beomgyu said, his voice serious, making the slightly younger boy laugh. "oh, trust me i know. you would have made a whole ass hate account just to tell me i suck." beomgyu laughed — in agreement.

"when are you don't with you shift? let's hang out!" beomgyu suggested. "only have like 30 minutes left, but aren't you busy?" beomgyu shook his head.

"i'm on a break, and jun is busy with his girlfriend. so i'm all yours today," taehyun smiled. "okay then, do you want something to drink?" the older nodded, telling taehyun his order who told him to go wait in a boot.

a drink and around 30 minutes later, taehyun showed up again — this time without his working clothes, and ready to leave. beomgyu sighed, hiding his face behind a mask, and putting a hat on to cover his hair. taehyun smiled sadly, it must be exhausting to have to wear that everywhere. "what's it like?" he asked, wanting the slightly older to open up to him the way he did back then.

"it's cool, just exhausting, you know? i'm always in his shadow.. and sometimes i can't help but wonder if i would have made it without being yeonjun's best friend. like, i'm so thankful and i love him, but i just can't help but doubt myself. when going to interviews they always ask about him, when i post they ask about him — my likes go up so much whenever he's in the pictures. it's, it's weird i guess." taehyun stopped in his tracks, beomgyu doing the same after a few seconds, slowly turning to face the boy. a confused expression obvious on his face, taehyun sighed as he stepped forward engulfing the other in a tight hug.

"you would have made it without him, you did make it without him — i knew you way before i knew him, you know? my best friend became a fan of his from watching you. i'm.. i'm part of a few beomgyu fan groups, and trust me, you're so loved. you're so god damn talented, i always knew you would make — that it was only a matter of time. and here you are, successful." beomgyu stared at taehyun with wide eyes, a tear almost escaping his eye.

"thank you taehyun, i needed that."

"always."

authors note !
it's 4:30 am pls save me