The Quest Concludes

Start from the beginning

Iruma, looking annoyed, aggressively jabs his food into his mouth, pouting a little.

"Don't look so down, my grandson, it is a fine name for your special skill," I reassure him.

"I guess I can live with it..." Iruma says reluctantly.

"There is one thing I must point out though, my Lord." Diablo chimes in.

"Hm?" Rimuru makes a questioning noise, her mouth full with a bite of food.

"Your evasion ability is far greater than this human's, so wouldn't it be reasonable to say you have the same magic as him in addition to the other?" Diablo suggests, causing Rimuru to hard-swallow her food.

"I'm pretty sure having two types of bloodline magic isn't a thing here; none of the other students at Babyls are like that. I know this because I poured over their records not too long ago." Rimuru explains, shooting down the idea.

"In that case, you would be seen as a prodigy in the eyes of your peers, being worshiped and admired by them; any less would be insufficient for someone of your stature! You are one of a kind; a being above all! You deserve nothing less than to be special in the eyes of your peers at that school, only getting the utmost praise from them!" Diablo says, going into one of his 'Rimuru Rants' that I've become accustomed to hearing.

"That might cause some problems for me in the future, though." Rimuru continues turning down Diablo's suggestions.

"Not for someone as talented and amazing as you! It's only fair that you have two and if anyone becomes suspicious because of that, I will personally take care of them for you!" Diablo continues.

"Uh...there's no need for that Diablo! No need at all!" Rimuru quickly protests.

"It is not unheard of for the rare individual to possess two types of bloodline magic, only possible in those of mixed descent, but the chances are astronomically low," I say, trying to help some more, not wanting Diablo to do anything rash.

"I guess we can go with it, then," Rimuru says, convinced now that I said that.

"That's unfair," Iruma interjects.

"What?" Rimuru asks.

"People already look down on me as the 'lesser twin' and you wanna make that even worse?!" Iruma says, even louder, angered by the idea.

"No, that wasn't my intention," Rimuru says to him.

"Either way, that's what's gonna happen if we tell people that!" Iruma continues, sounding more agitated by the moment.

"I really don't think so; honestly, you're much more liked than I am at Babyls, you should know that," Rimuru explains calmly.

"You're little miss 'pretty, powerful, and popular', while I'm just...me," Iruma says in a mocking tone.

"Pfft...no I'm not! I just had two numbskulls try to take me out with a few explosives earlier today, so my reputation isn't as widespread as you think." Rimuru says, now sounding like she's getting a bit offended.

"Wait, what?!" I ask, nearly spitting out my tea.

"Are you kidding me?!" Iruma asks, also surprised by this.

"Professor Buer didn't tell you, Sullivan?" Rimuru asks me innocently.

"No, he has not informed me of that yet..." I mutter, still shocked that I haven't been told about this incident.

"Well, it happened, but nobody got hurt. I'm sure you'll hear something from him tomorrow about it." Rimuru pauses for a moment before looking back in Iruma's direction. "Back to what I was trying to say...I'm dead serious about you being better liked than I am. Why else would the entire class be helping you and going along with your plans? They have to trust you to do stuff like that!"