ℭ15- ℌ𝔲𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶'𝔰 𝔏𝔞𝔰𝔱 ℌ𝔬𝔭𝔢

Start from the beginning

He was waiting for me....he was underestimating me.

I walked up to him, he was an enemy with whom, in theory, I should have no chance of winning. If I am not wrong, by his attitude and posture he was definitely a militant. Considering that my blows would cause negligible damage to him, I wonder what my options are. 

After all, a 12-year-old can't fight a titan in front of him....can he?

If I can't fight......

I simply have to kill him 

I headbutted him.....as expected he tried blocking his body

But I wasn't going for that.

CRACK 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed as he fell to the ground holding his groin in unending pain. 

Not wasting a second I drove my leg right into his face

CRACK 

It broke his nose

He was unconscious...

I went for the final kick but I heard the bell ring, I stopped immediately from reflex

Saying my final words, 

"You....are..........unlucky"

I took my leave

An element of surprise can turn the tide...no matter who it is.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Last time, it was a metaphorical titan, this time...a real one. I wonder, will this be any different.

A swoop by the titan threw me and Armin off our horses.As I skidded on the grass under me, I saw Armin lying with a bleeding head on the ground. 

It seems her hand had already regenerated and so had one of her eyes.

Quite unfortunate...

Jean went for another blow as he shot his ODM at her thigh and went straight for the attack. As expected, it was futile as the ODM came off as soon as she turner her leg sideways. 

Another shot, and a swerve to her neck...Jean is quite spirited. 

Her eyes had grown back as she blocked her nape with her calcified hand. Jean was left clueless....this could be his end...should I save him?

"SHE IS THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM. DON'T LET THAT SUICIDAL MANIAC DIE."

I heard Armin scream at the top of his lungs with blood-red eyes aimed right at her. She stopped for a while

"SHE IS THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM. DON'T LET IT GO IN VAIN!!!"

Armin kept screaming

SWISH

Reiner went in for the attack as she was distracted.  I watched him being snatched off his trajectory and...

CRACK

She gave a final smile.....

CRUSH