Chapter 11💕

Mulai dari awal

Me: I guess, I don't care.

Kahli: Ok, be there in a second.

Click.

I hung up and turned on my side. I know why I don't feel good I just don't want to tell anyone. I haven't eaten anything in a while, but it will all be worth it when I get skinnier. I will be prettier.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes just trying to stop the spinning. I slightly opened them when I heard knocking on the door.

I groaned and slowly got up. I used the wall for support while walking down the stairs. I finally got to the door and unlocked it.

I opened it but I kept holding onto it to keep my body up. Kahli looked at me for a second before talking. "Get in the car Athena." I tried to walk but I accidentally tripped.

Warm hands caught me and lifted me up. Instead of putting me back down, he continued to hold me as my body just felt limp.

He placed me in his black shiny car and buckled me in. "Athena, do you just not feel good or what?" He was speaking in such a soft voice it almost shocked me.

I didn't have any energy so I just shrugged. He sighed and nodded while closing the door. A few seconds later he got in and started the car. He reached over and held my hand. "Athena you are fucking freezing." I just shrugged.

He leaned over and put the back of his hand on my forehead. "You don't have a fever.." his voice trailed off as his hand went to my cheek. He slightly pulled my cheek making my pale eyelid visible.

His face turned stern as he let go of my face. "Athena. Your eyes are practically fucking white. Athena, you can't fucking do that okay? You have no reason to stop eating, it's not healthy and you look gorgeous as you are." I looked away and faced the window.

He grabbed my chin and slowly turned my head making me look at him. "You are perfect darling. You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen. You don't need diets or anything because you are a goddess the way you are. And if you want to change the way you look then you do it the healthy way. Baby, if you need help. I will help you. I promise." The nickname made me confused but his words made me start to cry like the crybaby I am.

He wiped my tears and tilted my face up slightly. He leaned down and I felt his warm breath hit my lips. "Can I kiss you?" I was so stuck in a trance that I just nodded.

He lightly placed his lips on mine as his hand traced my jawline. His hand lowered and lightly held my neck. His lips felt warm and full, I wanted to stay like this forever.

I kissed him back but I was so weak that I ran out of breath fast, so I sadly pulled away. He kept his face close to mine and his hand rested on my cheek. "See like I said, perfect." I felt my face heat up as I turned my face away.

He leaned back in his seat and grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. He started driving while I played with the rings on his fingers.

He slipped his hand out of mine and shook his hand. Slowly but surely a gold ring slipped off his finger and landed onto mine.

He glanced over at me and I put off the biggest smile that I could achieve. "Don't smile like that, it's fucking creepy." I chuckled as he put his hand over my face.