Author's Note & synopsis

Heyloo everyone , I'm very happy to introduce you all to this story . After being on Wattpad for so long , I got inspired by works of many people in the community and developed a passion to create my own piece.

Humari Uljhi Kismat , is a story close to my heart and I hope after reading this it would be close to your heart too.

There are some things which I would like to clarify in the beginning :-

( 1 ) This story is fully a work of my imagination . It is a historical story and includes some of the geographic locations which are a little different from their current situation.

( 2 ) This is an Islamic story , but my characters are not perfect muslims . I'm not a follower of Islam myself but I'm deeply fascinated towards it , and the Pakistani culture. This inspired me to make my characters muslim .

( 3 ) English is not my first language , so please keep it light with the grammatical criticism. Constructive criticism is a writer's bestfriend and is always appreciated here .

( 4 ) I'm not an Urdu speaker so some words can sound a little odd . I would like to apologise beforehand for that . I will try to edit the story side by side.

Synopsis :-
" Agar us rab ke alawa kisi ki ibadat kar sakta to tumhari hi karta "
" Mohobbat kar lein wo bhi to ibadat ka dusra naam hai "

Noor Sikander Shah , the beloved princess of Nawab Sikander Shah and Mehtab Begum . She was raised by her parents with love and was taught to handle things with patience . From childhood Noor saw the love between her parents and wanted the same for herself . She didn't wanted the throne but only love and respect from her spouse . But what will happen when the throne asks for sacrifice of her dream to fulfill a revenge . Will the honey eyed princess get the love of her share ?

Aadil Asfyandar Khan , the Shah of Sindh as a hier to the throne his wishes always held second place in his life the first were duties . Getting the throne at a young age of 21 was a huge responsibility which he properly fulfilled and extended the boundaries of his kingdom on the cost of his emotions . Will his unwanted bride bring those emotions back ?

Will Noor become the light of his life .

Special mention :-

There are a few Wattpad authors who inspired me to create this story Ufaq_I sadmemegf mishapurohit Shiba_Sakeen magicallovely and AsfarNoor . If y'all are reading this , I would like to thank you all for inspiring me with your creations. I would like to dedicate this to you all .