Chapter 4

It had been eight hours since Namjoon had visited the crime scene. His friends had succeeded in keeping his mind away from the earlier events but once he was alone in his apartment, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about it. He was very confused as to why only he was able to smell the roses at the crime scene. Him experiencing dizziness and various other emotions was also a big mystery.

"Namjoon-ah, you're thinking about it again, right?" Hoseok asked as he joined Namjoon in the living room after taking a shower. Namjoon sighed and nodded his head.

"Tell me: what are you thinking about?" Hoseok asked. Namjoon contemplated whether he should tell Hoseok or not.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. I won't pressure you, but just know that I and also the others are here for you. You can share anything you want with us and you know that we won't judge you," Hoseok continued. Namjoon hummed.

"I know, hyung. Thank you," he said gratefully and Hoseok nodded.

"Come on, let's sleep," Hoseok said. Both omegas went towards Namjoon's room.

"You should've stayed the night with Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung," Namjoon said as Hoseok wrapped his arms around him.

"I know but I wanted to stay in my own apartment. Unless you want to kick your roommate out."

"No,hyung. You know I won't ever do that." The Omegas giggled and then fell silent as sleep enveloped them.

----------------------

When Namjoon woke up, it was still dark in the room. He looked towards the noise that woke him up and found it was his phone. Hoseok moved a bit beside him and groaned.

"Joon-ah, pick up your phone," he muttered, his voice laced with tiredness.

Namjoon sat up and picked up his phone from the bedside table. He looked at the time and saw 03:00 written there. He then looked at the caller ID and instantly felt more awake when he read Chief Bang's name.

"Hello, Chief," Namjoon said after picking up the call.

"Why weren't you answering your phone? Hurry up and come to the station. I have already called the others and they are on their way," he said angrily. Before Namjoon could say anything, the call ended. He looked beside him at Hoseok, who was looking up at him with a confused expression.

"Why do you smell like that? What is it?" Hoseok asked.

"Chief Bang called us to the station. We should hurry up, he sounded furious," Namjoon said, getting out of bed and taking out his ironed police uniform from the wardrobe.

"Angry? Why? And did he only call us?" Hoseok asked,also getting out of bed and making his way towards the door to go to his own room.

"I don't know why he's angry and he said he already called the others. Let's meet at the door in five." He then left for the washroom as Hoseok exited Namjoon's bedroom and rushed to his own to get ready.

---------------------

When they arrived at the station, a police officer took their car at the entrance and they rushed inside the precinct. They were the last ones to arrive so when they entered, Chief Bang quickly ordered them to take the van and go to a crime scene. All of them were confused as to why they were called to go to a crime scene when the officers on the night shift were present.

"Get in the van. I'll tell you the details in the van," Officer Wang said. The six men nodded and rushed to enter the van and drive towards the location of the crime scene.

"We got a call from a lady at 02:30. She said that she found an Alpha murdered in the library of Seoul National University," Officer Wang said. There were six gasps heard in the van.