Chapter 1: Strings

June 2019: The World Trade Center has been exploded for the second time, this time they use high explosive bomb to attack the building, luckily the casualties were less severe than the first attack, the culprit behind this is still unknown.

September 2020: The second attack is happening in Piccadilly Circus, London. This time the unknown group were attacking London and start killing civilian mercilessly, they had white and purple armor and modified AK. The CTSFO and Law Enforcer were quickly eliminate the threats, however, the culprit is still not identified.

October 2020: NATO and other country quickly assemble a Task Force to investigate and eliminate the culprit

January 2021: The Task Force has found out that they have military grade army and weapon making the whole world hunting them down.

March 2021: The U.S has declared a war against the culprit.

June 2021: First offense against the culprit has been launched lead by the U.S, however. Even with their strongest weapon, they still lose against the culprit due to their advanced technology making them lose the battle.

October 2021: The culprit launch their second attack in Berlin, Germany with casualties of 20 male, 29 female and 16 children.

November 2022: Due to years of terror and fear, the whole world start working together and form a special military operation to fight against the culprit.

February 2023: The Coalition Forces successfully defuse a bomb in Nagasaki.

June 2023: The material from the culprit's forces has been identified, but it's only make things worse as the material is not existed yet.

October: 2023: The Coalition Forces replace their main leader to a more reliable leader named Kyle Robinson.

December 2023: Makise Kurisu join the Coalition Forces to analyse and counter the culprits technology.

July 2024: The Culprit has been identified and located, they named themselves Usada Forces, they're located south of Philippines.

October 2024: The Usada Forces member has been identified. Usada Pekora as main leader, Moona Hoshinova as vice leader and advisor, Kiryu Coco as the commander, Amane Kanata as main defense commander and many other.

December 2024: The moon start changing to purple, this cause high tide and sometime Tsunami.

October 2025: Peter Muller Join the Coalition Forces.

November 2025: The Coalition Forces technology start catching up with the Usada Forces.

January 2026: Amelia Watson joins the Coalition Forces

February 2026: The Coalition Forces recruit Pavolia Reine as the Intelligence Team.

March 2026: The U.S take a rushed action to nuke the Usada Forces main headquarter, this caused massive outrage to the Philippines Government as the nuke can be very dangerous to them, but unfortunately the nuke is hijacked and exploded as soon as they launched making the east coast temporarily uninhabitable, making nukes out of question.

November 2026: The Coalition Forces located the Usada Forces F.O.B with one of the Usada Forces higher up named Towa in West Africa, the Coalition Forces didn't waste a minute and quickly gear up and go to Africa to take out one of the most important person in Usada Forces.

December 2026: Knowing Towa's death, the Usada Forces avenge her death by launching a Bio Weapon filled with E.L.I.D.S gas and launch it to Japan making Japan 60% uninhabitable.

March 2027: Peter, Watson, Kyle, Reine and other best Coalition Soldier were send to take out Amane Kanata in order to weaken their security defense.

May 2027: Half of Los Angeles were wiped out due to Tsunami caused by the Purple Moon.