All of us went to the living room and the two of them are bombarding me questions. My dad just listens to our conversations.

I told them that I broke up with Athena because the both of us have many too differences and realized that our relationship was just forced. I just forced her to be with me.

Jayden apparently called Athena earlier because he saw her at the restaurant where my parents and Jayden ate for lunch.

"Her eyes were so inflamed! For sure she cried hard last night! She even looked lifeless!" Jayden said.

I suddenly felt concerned.

"She was trying to hide her sob over the phone. It does feel like she was really affected about the break up. She's a nice girl! Why you'd break up with her?"

I sighed and told Jayden that I couldn't stand her being so inconsiderate and she apparently has someone she likes.

"Dylan told me that there is something going on lately between Athena and her bestfriend. That's what made me to think twice about our relationship." I added.

My dad suddenly spoke and asked me if Athena was cheating on me.

"...I don't think so." I said this hesitantly.

"What a pity... She was your first love..." Jayden said.

My mom got excited and said that it was her first time hearing that I got a first love.

"Jayden! Show me what she looks like!" Mom said.

Jayden showed a picture from his phone taken last month when my two brothers came to Japan with their respective families.

"She's quite... different from the girls you've dated." Mom said.

Jayden agreed with mom and said "that's what I thought too! His exes were quite flashy. Athena is a simple girl, very compatible with Charlie."

"Come on, stop being noisy with my love life. Can we talk another topic? Time to move on." I angrily said.

My dad offered me if I wanted to meet a daughter of one of his colleagues.

I flatly said no thanks. I'm not interested yet to find another girl.

There was a short silence then my mom spoke.

"Try to come home from now and then, okay? You rarely come home."

I nodded and said that I will try to visit home often.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Athena did not come to work today.

I'm beginning to feel more worried and anxious.

"Here you go."

Heathrow placed some documents on my table.

"I was looking forward that the both of you would go to my in-law's ski resort this coming weekend but now it will never happen."

I signed the documents she handed over me and I returned them to her.

"Sorry to disappoint you. Now go back to work." I said.

Heathrow is currently saying things that wanted me to feel guilty about my break up with Athena.

"Her birthday is coming up this weekend and she was longing and hoping to spend it someone special ever since. This year will be another lonely year for her~"

I stood up and told her seriously to quit it and I don't want to talk about unrelated topics aside from work.

She showed her clock from her phone and I saw it's already 12:02PM.