02

Continuation

In a building rooftop where the catch like cat-and-mouse was put to a stop. Gangster YN stopped running and climbed on the concrete railing.

"You have no where to run. Put your hands up now!" Police Officer Lee held his gun pointing at YN, a wanted gangster.

A smirk plays on her pretty face and she rose her hands in surrender. "You want me? Come and get me."

"Stop!"

Felix couldn't prevent her escape from shock.

She leaned back and fell off the edge! She jumped from a three story building.

He hurried to the edge to see what happened to her. And to his awe she actually landed on a truck that has layers of bed cushions.

She stared up at him, moving with the truck, and waved goodbye.

"Damnit." Felix curses and runs down to try and catch on her tail.

.

Getting off the truck she arrives at a narrow street filled with vendors and their market products. Strolling to blend it with the crowd, she could smell the rusty smell of raw flesh.

As she walked more a man's figure makes her slow down.

The man spots her from a far and starts heading her way. A strong glare and firm resolute he smirks deviously and starts running.

The gangster sprinted away, stirring in the crowd to lose him.

But the man seemed to be teleporting, he was too fast. He caught up with her in the alleyway.

He grabbed her shoulder and pinned her to the wall and pressed his gun on her forhead. "Where's the key?" Mafia Member Hyunjin asked. "Tell me where it is, now."

YN presses her forhead even closer to the gun and holds his hand.
"Only the Oddinary can have it."

Hyunjin looks down at her with a confused look.

Hyunjin was about to speak but police sirens came out and Police Officer Felix have them from the entrance of the alleyway.

"Freez! Put the gun down now!"

Hyunjin pulls out another gun and points it at Felix.

"Do you want to be Oddinary?" YN asks the both of them.

"CUT!! Good job everyone!"

Applauds and cheers filled the set.

Hyunjin collapses on YN and she caught him just in time.
"That was so intense!" Hyunjin cried.

"That was insanely awesome! You were so good!" YN squeals in a big grin hitting Hyunjin's back.

"Good job guys, we did super great!" Felix jumped on both of them with opens arms for a hug.

"I thought I almost laughed." -YN
"I thought I did too." -Felix

.....

Felix POV

"And that wraps our part of the teaser. Cheers!" YN exclaims and we click our glasses of beer together.

The alcohol runs in my throat with a hot feel. "Oh that's strong." I clear my throat.

"It's not that strong. I bet you can handle a few more glasses." Hyunjin finishes half of his beer already.

"Wish I was good but I can never get used to the taste of alcohol." YN also drank half of hers.

"Says the one who drank a whole bottle of soju in one go like water." Hyunjin laughs at her.

Wait what? When did she do that?

"You drank a whole bottle of soju? When? Where?" I question her with concern.

"At Minho's place after the dance video making like four days ago." she answers immediately staring at her glass.

"And what was I doing?" I ask them.

"You were recording songs with Chan, sweetie." YN pinches my cheek.

Oh yeah, she's right. It was even late till night, Chanie Hyung, Changbin Hyung, Han and I were recording. And also fooling around.

"Right, right. But didn't Chan say that Minho was on Alcohol Ban?"

The two looked away and stayed quiet. YN taps on her glass and bit the insides of her cheeks while Hyunjin pressed his lips together forming a thin line and traced the beads of sweat from his cold beer.

"Minho Hyung didn't drink. It was only me and her." -Hyunjin

"Lies. Minho blackmailed you to lie right?" -Felix

"He said he'd stuff us both with tissue!!" -YN

"If Chan finds out about this, we are in so much nagging."-Hyunjin

After a few rounds and eating, Me and YN headed back to the apartment and Hyunjin went home to the dorms.

"I swear, Minho is so scary when he looks at me like a dead man. It gives me chills from here to here!" YN exclaims as I opened the door for us she went on and on about how she controlled his liquor and how Minho would threaten them both while holding a box of tissue paper.

"Alright, alright. We'll sort this out tomorrow. Let's get some sleep now." I take her hands and lead her with me to the bedroom.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" she asks.

"Hmm, I'm going to the gym with Changbin Hyung then practice after. What about you?"

"I don't know, should I visit dad?"

Pulling her gently to hug me as we layed in bed, she rests her head on my chest while my hand finds its place on the back of her head.

"That's a great idea, you haven't seen Miel and Ms. Yuna for a while too."

"Then that's settled. I just hope that grandma isn't there yet."

(A/N::: Hi Sweeties! Voting for the chapter really helps me update faster. If you like it please vote. I promise that I will be more active. Love you guys take care mwuah mwuah)