"If you told me yesterday that I would have the four youngest Moretti's and the youngest King, all in the same room and under my mercy, I would have laughed right at your face." A pause "But here you are!" He laughs wickedly while clapping his hands.

"Remember my words Volkov. When I get out of here, because I will get out eventually, I am going to torture you so much that you're gonna wish for death. You're gonna beg me to kill you, to end your misery. But I won't. I will keep you alive for as long as I can. You're gonna be my favorite source of entertainment and when I eventually decide that you've had enough, or I get bored, I'm gonna make sure you suffer a cruel death" The guy, King, says slowly and calmly. If I didn't listen to his words I would think he was having a normal conversation with the way he talked. How can someone be so serene and collected while talking about death?

"Oh please, boy. I'm not scared of your little threats. I have the upper hand here. I can basically control both the Italian and the American mafia." He smiles, oh so brightly, showing us his disgusting yellow teeth.

Mafia? What the hell is he talking about? What have I gotten myself into?

"If you think for even a second that you stand a chance against our brothers then you're delusional" Ares exclaims, his eyes filled with rage.

So his brothers are in the mafia? My brothers are in the mafia? I am SO confused right now.

"You think I want to start a war? Oh no, that's not my plan. Your brothers are gonna pass over their mafias willingly. Besides, you're the ones that believe that family means everything yada yada." He mocks while pacing back and forth in front of the door.

"At least let Athena go. She has nothing to do with this, she's innocent" Matteo pleads.

"Are you insane little boy?" Volkov looks at Matteo bewildered "She has everything to do with this, she's my biggest asset. She's the mafia princess, the only girl born in generations of mafia families. Athena Moretti."

The guys look at him with with their mouths agape and eyes wide. They glance at me and then back at him. Even King seems to be interested in this conversation.

"No... Her last name is Woods."Matteo pauses and looks at me." That's what you said the other night, right Athena? "

I don't answer. I just avert my eyes from him and lower my head.

Volkov looks confused but then his eyes flash with realization. " You didn't know." He says matter of factly with a huge smile on his face.

"This whole thing just got ten times better." He whispers mostly to himself.

"Did you know?" He asks me but I stay silent causing his grin to widen.

"Well, I hate to ruin the whole family reunion, but I'll have to take Athena for a little while." His still remaining smile a contrast to his words.

"What, no! Wait!" The boys begin to complain but before I know it I'm out of the door. Volkov holds my chains in his hand while pulling me around like a freaking dog.

We walk for about two minutes down a long corridor when we finally reach a white door. He unlocks it, pushes me inside and then he gets in as well.

I look around and it looks like I'm in a torture chamber. Tables with all kinds of tools, some of them that I've never seen before, and an iron chair in the middle.

He walks me over to the chair, sits me down, ties my hands and legs and walks over to the tables.

I try to fight back and get out of my restraints but it's pointless. I'm too weak.

He runs his hand over the different tools while seeming lost in thought.

He turns to look at me. Smiles. Looks back at the tables.

"What should we start with?" He asks and my heart starts beating rapidly inside my chest.

----------

Lots of things happened in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment.

-A