He realized that his daughters were definitely growing up, but they were growing differently. And he wasn't ready for that talk yet.

Back at the Fujioka residence, Ranka piled chrysanthemums high onto Tamaki's plate. Tamaki, who didn't like them, could only cry as he was forced to accept them.

Ranka watched Hanabi and Mori before a lightbulb went off in his head. "Mori-kun, are you the one in Hanabi's picture? The one in the rain?"

Takashi nodded his head.

"Oh I knew it!!! It's beautiful! It'd make the perfect wedding picture!"

Hanabi shushed him. "Cut it out, papa. You're gonna make him uncomfortable!"

Mori was indeed uncomfortable, but not at the idea of using it as a wedding photo.

"Ranka-san, if you like that picture, would you be interested in taking this?" Kyoya pulled a photo book out of thin air. On its cover was the picture Ranka was just raving about, but she had no idea what else was in there. The cover said, "Ouran High School Host Club - Mori's Stormy Night".

"What's that?" Hanabi asked. She'd like to know why she was on the cover.

"A photo book. One of our best selling ones." Kyoya handed it to her and she immediately began flipping through it.

"There was more?!" All from that same night, there were more pictures of the two impromptu dance partners in the rain. "Takashi! Look!" They were pictures he's already seen, but he had no idea Kyoya was selling them in a photo book. She unconsciously started leaning into the mans side as she showed him the pictures. Her eyes paused on one certain picture.

He was holding her up by the waist, with elbows bent to bring her closer. For once, he was looking up at her. The sky was bright, and it illuminated his face beautifully. She traced his jawline with her fingertip.

"Hanabi!" She jumped, forgetting that she was with company. "Let Papa see that!"

She got up to walk around the table, wanting to flip through it with him. Mori didn't let it show on his face that he was disappointed to lose her.

All too soon, the meal was coming to an end. The men thanked them for the meal, and Haruhi was all too ready for them to leave. Hanabi and Haruhi washed the dishes while they finished their tea.

"That was fun," Hanabi told her.

"...it wasn't bad. But let's not encourage it, okay?"

"Sure," she giggled.

"Hanabi, we wanna go to your apartment," Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison as the sisters rejoined the group.

"That's fine, I was gonna offer to show all of you anyways." She answered. "Oh, but, if anyone doesn't like bugs, you probably shouldn't."

"You have bugs?" Kaoru asked.

"You should probably take care of that."  Hikaru added.

Hanabi laughed, "not like that. Come, I'll show you. Haruhi, you have to come too." She immediately started protesting, but Hanabi had her reasons. "I need you to make sure they don't do anything stupid. I can't handle them by myself!"

And with that, they all arrived at her door.

"First rule of my den, is to ask before touching. It could be dangerous. And please don't break anything." She unlocked the door and pushed it open. "Welcome to my domain!"

The Host Club stepped into the apartment, having no idea what was in store for them. They knew she had a frog, but they couldn't even find it at this point. The room was darkened but each tank and cage had their own lights illuminating the room.

"What the heck is all this?!" Tamaki shivered.

"You don't have to force yourself, it's not for everyone," Hanabi said. That being said, the club made their way into the room.

"Oh! Tama-chan! It's a Tarantula!"

"I don't wanna see that!"

"Is this the frog from earlier?" Two voices spoke.

"I expected something like this, but not to this extent. You surprised me, Hanabi."

She laughed, "I'll take it as a compliment. I'm flattered," she told the four-eyed Vice President.

"May I take some pictures?"

She stared in surprise, "I'm a little surprised you'd ask first, to be honest. Pictures are fine, just try not to use the flash."

Kyoya nodded, understanding.

"There's another room!"

Mori inspected each set up with the curiosity of any animal lover. He never had much of an interest in insects, or reptiles, but he's starting to think that maybe she could change that.

"Haruhi! There's a rat on your shoulder!" Tamaki screamed. "Daddy will save you!"

Haruhi simply side stepped, sending Tamaki sprawling on the floor. "Tamaki-senpai, I'd appreciate it if you'd behave while you're in here. We wouldn't want you to accidentally release any of the poisonous ones."

Tamaki shook in fear. With shaking legs, he marched up to Hanabi and took her by the shoulders. "Hanabi! Just what kind of life have you lived that would force you to seek comfort from creatures that could kill you in your sleep?! Whatever the reason! It's all over now! Daddy will protect you from now on, you don't have to do this to yourself any longer!"

"Tamaki! Release me!"

"Kyoya! Ready the police force! We're saving our girls at once!"

Tired of being shaken and stirred, Hanabi brought her foot up and slammed it into Tamaki's pampered toes. He immediately let go and started hopping around in her tiny apartment. She decided that Mori's large body worked perfectly as a barrier against the stupid prince.

"Can someone calm him down?! He's gonna break something!" She panicked.

Somehow or another, they got him to lie down on the couch in another room. He held on tightly to one of her plushies and quickly went to sleep.

She let out a sigh of relief, but she felt bad for her stuffed toy.

"You don't have a bed in here?" Kaoru asked.

"No, I share a room with Haruhi."

"That makes it a little better then," Hikaru added. She tilted her head in confusion.

"You know, since you bring strange men on motorcycles here." They finished.

"...well...there's still the couch."

"!!!!!!"

"Hahahaha!!! I'm kidding! Jeez, your faces were priceless!" She continued laughing. "I have more tact than that. Kids sit on there, ya know?"

"Hana-chan!" She followed Honey's voice to the other room, still shaking with laughter.

The boys were still frozen. Haruhi just sighed.