2

Two weeks after tryouts

Anna's POV:

"SHUMATE! MY OFFICE NOW!" my coach yelled. "Yessir." I said nervously as I walked in his office. "I noticed that your grades are dropping and if you keep this up you won't be able to play in our first game next week. So i can get you a tutor that can tutor you in the library everyday after school this week if that's ok with you?" He asked typing on his computer. "Sure. Do you know who the tutor is that will be helping me?" I asked him. "Dallas Johnson." he said looking at me.

"Damn." I whispered to myself. "Ok. So what time do I need to be in the library today?" I asked him.

"Immediately after class." he said before i walked out of his office.

At lunch 

"Guys!" I yelled running into the lunch room sitting at the table with all my friends

"Anna why the fuck are you so loud?" Eva asked me as I sat down.

"So remember my old friend Dallas I told y'all about?" I asked and they nodded. "Well she's my new tutor." I said looking at Dallas across the lunch room.

In all honesty Dallas is actually pretty hot. She has pretty long brown hair and beautiful green eyes that you could stare at for hours and ge- wait am I falling for her? No I can't be I hate her and she hates me.

"ANNA!" Sab yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Anyways do y'all wanna go to a party later?" Dev asked us and everyone agreed.

"I can't tonight I have a tutoring session later." I said and they nodded.

After the bell rang we all went to our class .

Dallas's POV:

During class I got an email saying that I have a new tutoring gig this week after school.

After school in the library

I was wait in the library for 15 minutes waiting for the student to show up. I was about to leave until she walked in, Anna. She sat down beside me and started unpacking all her books.

"So what do you wanna start with?" I asked her.

"It doesn't matter, I don't even want to be her." she said a little annoyed. I rolled my eyes and gound her math book out.

"Ok, so the square root of 9 is what?" I asked her and she looked at me confused.

"Uhhhhh. Shit I don't know man." she said confused.

While I was helping her she would try to flirt with me and I would flirt back sometimes. 

"Hey, you wanna finish this at my house?" Anna asked me.

"Uhh sure I guess." I said a bit confused a her kind offer.

On the way to Anna's house it was quiet until she broke it asking me if I wanted to play music while she gave me the aux. While she was driving out of nowhere she put her hand on my thigh. Oh my gosh, she knows what what she's doing. She kept going higher until im put my hand over hers and stopped her. 

"Can I see your phone for a sec?" I asked her and she hesitated a bit.

"Password?" I asked

"092612." She said

I went to her contacts and put my number in her phone. I waited until she stopped and a red light. I grabbed her face and pulled her in for a quick peck on the lips and snapped a picture for my contact photo because why not i was feeling bold. I gave her her phone back and acted like nothing happened.

"What was that about!" Anna asked me genuinely confused.

"Relax it was just for a contact photo." I said laughing at her reaction

"Whatever." Anna said rolling eyes

" Anna said rolling eyes

Dallas Johnson^