Eleven

It had been almost a month since Jimin and Minjeong's first sleepover.

The two now have them almost every weekend, much to Jimin's dismay sometimes but, Minjeong always insists. The two have grown really close during the past month and a half. Jimin's slowly starting to feel more and more comfortable with Minjeong's presence. She thinks it feels nice to have someone be there for her that she knows isn't doing unconditionally because of the shared blood.

The two are having a sleepover at Minjeong's for a change, since they've always held them at Jimin's and they figured it was nice to switch it up.

Minjeong was painting her toenails whilst Jimin was scrolling on her phone.

"Oh! I saw flyers around school today for flyers for cheer tryouts," Minjeong brought up.

Jimin raised an eyebrow as she looked up from her phone, "Why? You're into that kinda stuff?"

Minjeong looked offended, "Uh, yes? For your information, I've done cheer since I was ten, even did it at my old school."

"Well, good luck," Jimin shrugged, "Yuna's always been cheer captain."

Minjeong whipped her head so fast she probably got a whiplash of some sort. Her eyes were widened as if someone just told her that a family member passed.

"You're kidding."

Jimin shook her head, "Wish I was. She struts around in the uniform as if she's hot shit."

"Oh my god," Minjeong whined, "There's no way I'm getting on that team if I'm going to be up against her. She's gonna ruin it for me."

"I mean, if you're really passionate about cheer and stuff... I guess do it," Jimin said, "Don't let Yuna out of all people push you around."

"How would you know? She does it to you."

Jimin paused scrolling her phone. Minjeong dropped the nail polish cap, not even caring that it's staining her covers, as she realized what just came out her her mouth. Guilt washes over her as she couldn't believe she let her mouth do it's own thing without using her head, again.

"Jimin, I am so sorry, I don't even know what I was-"

"No. You're right," Jimin cut in, "I do let her push me around, sometimes. As much as I tell her to leave me alone, that only powers her up more. I just let her do her thing until she eventually runs out of battery."

"Everyone knows how much her and the rest of school treat you like dog shit," Minjeong stated, "How come no one never does anything about it?"

"Because she's a huge manipulator and she always gets her way. She always twists the story to make me the villian. It doesn't matter how many people witness her actions, I'll always the painted as the bad guy," Jimin sighed, "It's whatever. I'm practically used to her bullshit by now."

Minjeong tilted her head, "Are you sure? Because it seems th-"

"Can you just drop it, Minjeong, please? I don't want to get into it."

Minjeong pursed her lips, "Okay."

"Anyways," Jimin exhaled as she laid down on the bed, "So, how long have you been cheerleading?"

"Oh, since I was eleven," Minjeong answered, "Cheered back at my old school, too. I'm a flyer."

"Shit," Jimin snickered, "So, you know how to do all those tricks in the air and stuff?"

Minjeong chuckled before nodding, "Yeah. So, how is our team here? Are they any good? Have they won any competitions?"

Jimin narrowed her eyes, "Minjeong. Are you really asking the right person for this?"