Four

"Will you just tell me where we're going?!"

Jimin didn't respond and just kept walking faster than Minjeong. The latter groaned as she tried her hardest to catch up with Jimin's pace.

"Ugh, Jimin, where are we go-"

"God, for fuck sakes, can you fucking shut up?!" Jimin whisper shouted as she stopped walking, "You're gonna get us caught and I swear I will kill you if you do."

Minjeong rolled her eyes as she gestured for Jimin to keep going.

"And no. I won't," The latter added.

"Why not?" Minjeong asked softly as she looked back every few seconds to make sure they weren't being followed, "What if she's back? Oh my god, she's probably back and we'll be in deep deep shit! Oh, oh, that's not a good word. Uh... Crap! We'll be in deep crap and-"

"I will pay you a thousand dollars to please stop talking," Jimin groaned as she faced the blonde again.

Minjeong dragged her fingers over her lips as if she's zipping them up and made a throwing gesture.

Jimin sighed, "Thank you. This way."

Minjeong kept following Jimin's lead, furrowing her eyebrows as she became less and less familiar with the part of the school they were currently at. They all of a sudden stopped in front of a door.

"What is this?" Minjeong asked, squinting as she tried to read the faded words on the metal door.

"Less questions and more following."

Jimin carefully pushed open the door and motioned for Minjeong to enter, which the latter was a tad skeptical about. Jimin entered after her and closed the door slowly behind her.

It was a staircase that was only lit with the light that was shining from the top. Jimin pushed past Minjeong to start going up them. She lost care for Minjeong to follow her as she just went up herself. Minjeong hurriedly followed Jimin up the stairs, trying to keep up with the other girl without tripping up the steps.

The closer they got to the top, the slower Minjeong went ad she realized where they were heading to.

The school roof.

Once Jimin reached the top, she then realized that Minjeong was not right behind her. She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

"You're fucking slow," Jimin said, "Knew this was a bad idea bringing you up here."

"Well, I am sorry, I could've fell up the stairs," Minjeong called out as she began to come into view.

"It would've been way better if you did," Jimin muttered as she continued walking.

Once Minjeong reached the top, she closed her eyes as she felt the the sunlight and wind hit her. She smiled at the amazing feeling and relished in the moment.

She opened her eyes to Jimin heading towards the edge, which got Minjeong widening her eyes and going into a full on sprint as she began to panic.

She gripped onto the other girl's wrist and tugged her back.

"What the fuck?!" Jimin grunted as she yanked her wrist back, glaring at the blonde as she rubbed her wrist.

"What are you doing?!"

"Chill, I'm not about to jump off or anything," She said as she sat down on the edge.

"At least not yet," She mumbled under her breath.

Minjeong stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Jimin noticed this and let out a sigh.

"Are you gonna sit down or are you going to be a goody-toe-shoe and decide to go back to the detention room?" Jimin asked, "Because I really like prefer you to do the latter, please."