Krioses return to earth

It would be twelve years from the that event. The boys are more than expected. Highly talented at what they do. All passed there classes before the others and applied for god hood. All of them passed but Krios, they wouldn't let him. So he went to the Oracle. The Oracle told him that he has a different purpose than his brothers. He was to be a god of a godless place. And inorder for him to become a god he must experience it. And avenge his family, Krios asked the Oracle what she meant and without hesitation she told him everything.

"I'm sorry, but it happened in a horrible way. I would believe that you will read more on it in the hall of records." The Oracle said in a saddened way. The hall of records is a library that holds all records of the past. Krios replied with a thank you and left

For the next eight year's Krios would study magic and hand to hand combat with his brothers learning from his personal library, the hall of records, and the voidic war library, which he can access due to shade, who became god of the void, he would take dualing classes two years after.

He forged his sword from silver and staff from a angelic metal with a moon gem, he made his armor out of leather and wore cotton clothes underneath and wore a tatterd cloak over the armor. The cloak is a dark grey, it's hood has a pin of a snowflake on it. The cloak has a emblem of a wolf on the back. The cloak and pin was with Krios when he entered the god realm.

Krios opened a portal of fire and entered it. When he entered the mortal realm he was in a burning house. Right outside of the house. There was soldiers going to execute the family that was living in the house. Krios heard the scream of a child and ran out the building. Then he saw them. Twenty soldiers, each confused on where he came from. Krios yelled "who are the five dead soldiers?" One of them laughed and Krios quenched his fist and five of the soldiers had a flaming spear go through them, the spears are made of a pure flame from the house. The remaining soldiers backed up. You could see their fear, as they watched a hero approach them from the flames and ashes.