you meet Scarlett (requested)

"How long until you have to be on set to start filming?" You asked Florence as you sat down on her lap, wrapping your arms around her neck.

"Not for a little while." She said as a bright smile tugged at her lips, her eyes lighting up as she put her hands on your hips.

You're visiting her on set today. It's quiet and peaceful here in her dressing room with no one inside but the two of you.

And she looks so breathtaking right now in the outfit she'll be wearing for the particular scene she'll be filming soon that it's getting difficult to resist the temptation you feel to pull her closer and kiss her as passionately as you can.

So hearing that you have some time to spend alone with her made your heart beat harder in excitement and she caught on, starting to crave the same thing as you.

You put your lips on hers and, at first, the kiss was sweet and loving.

You just made sure she felt just how full of love your heart always is for her and how much she means to you, expressing it all the best you can with the way you moved your lips against hers.

However, as you both melted into each other and a couple of moments passed by, you started to kiss each other more feverishly and tried to pull each other closer, as if that were possible considering you were practically as close as can be.

She moved her hands from your hips up your body and into your hair, lacing her fingers through the strands before tugging it slightly, causing a soft sigh to fall from your lips, and she just smirked.

"You're so beautiful," She whispered as she continued to kiss you deeply.

She almost wished that she could just sneak off set and take you to her place, where you could make out for the rest of the day without any interruptions.

She slipped her hands beneath your shirt and brushed her fingers across your soft skin, biting at your lip with her teeth as she did so, which made you gasp in bliss.

However, you both froze as a knock was heard on her dressing room door.

Thankfully, she locked it, so no one could just barge in and see that you two had been in the middle of a very deep makeout.

"One second!" She said before you sat down beside her, a little bummed that your makeout got ruined unexpectedly.

But that all changed the second you saw who was at her door.

When she opened it, you caught a glimpse of the blonde in the doorway.

You couldn't believe it.

It was Scarlett.

You haven't had the opportunity to meet her yet but Florence knows you're a huge fan and she promised that someday soon, you'd get to meet her.

They're not working together in this film but Scarlett stopped by just to see her and say hello, which is why her visit was so unexpected but so wonderful nonetheless.

"Oh, hi!" Florence said as Scarlett pulled her in for a huge hug.

"Hey! I thought I'd come by and say hello!" Scarlett grinned as they pulled away from the hug.

You were doing your very best to stay calm but it took everything in you to do so.

Inside, though, you were screaming.

Florence turned back to you, finding you sitting there with big eyes as you tried to contain your excitement.

She thought it was adorable and couldn't hold back the laugh that fell from her lips.

"Scarlett, this is my girlfriend, Y/N. She's a huge fan of you!"

You stood up as Florence instructed you to and you walked to her side, immediately pulled in for a hug by Scarlett.

"Oh, how sweet! It's so nice to meet you! Florence has told me a lot about you!"

You looked at Florence, who just giggled as she tried to hide how red her cheeks were turning.

"She looks up to you so much. I'm surprised she hasn't fainted." Florence joked as she pulled you into her arms, proudly and adoringly staring at you while you looked between her and Scarlett in shock.

"Aw," Scarlett grinned. "Well, Florence here talks about you a lot. I almost feel like I already know you. But I didn't know that you were such a huge fan! Why don't we meet up for dinner tonight? Do you have any plans?"

"No!" You quickly and excitedly said.

"We don't. But if we did, she'd probably ask to reschedule them so we could hang out with you." Florence teased and you playfully hit her arm, causing Scarlett to laugh. "Kidding. But no, we don't have any plans. We'd love to have dinner with you."

"Sounds great! I'll text you the details. Make sure you give her my number, Flo. I'm serious!" Scarlett said and you squealed in excitement as she pulled you in for one more quick hug. "I have to get going and I know you have to be on set soon, so we'll hang out tonight!"

"Looking forward to it!" You excitedly said, practically jumping with excitement as Scarlett waved before Florence closed the door.

"I think you have a new friend now." Florence grinned and you gave her a big, sweet kiss.

You were so happy and seeing you that way was all that mattered to her.