moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

You could see by the look in Florence's tired eyes that her day was anything but easy.

She looked worn out and stressed. But that look faded slightly when your eyes met as she slipped off her shoes and made her way to you, sitting down beside you.

She opened her arms, wordlessly asking you for a hug, which you happily gave her. She pulled you onto her lap and put her chin on your shoulder before she closed her eyes and melted into your embrace.

"Feeling okay?"

She shrugged her shoulders, whispering in your ear that she'll feel better soon since she's got you to hold onto.

But the video you saw online started to make its way back into your brain and you wondered to yourself how she'd react to you doing it on her.

You pulled away from the hug just a little, just so you could put your forehead on hers.

"Florence?"

"Yeah?" She spoke as she stared into your eyes with her slightly brighter ones than before.

"I know a way to make you feel better." You said as you started to play with the hem of her shirt.

"Yeah? Alright then. Show me, baby."

You pushed your lips onto hers as soon as the words left her lips. She started to kiss you back instantly, letting you deepen it as much as your heart desired as she began to melt into you and the brush of your fingertips along her arm.

She couldn't help the soft sigh that escaped her lips when you pulled away and began to leave little marks along her neck. She put her head back with a contented hum as her heart started to leap.

"Oh, I love you," she whispered softly as she began to lace her fingers through your hair, giving it a tug in hopes that you'd sink your teeth into her neck once more as you brushed your lips along that sweet spot.

But to her surprise, you just dragged them across her neck and to her ear.

You let your warm breath fan against the shell before you moved right to her ear and did something she never saw coming.

"Florence," you moaned and she gasped loudly, her eyes rolling back as she basked in the sound.

You chuckled a little, biting at your lip as you realized that you have quite the effect on her.

You've never done that before so Florence was in awe as she opened her eyes to stare at you. But she wasn't able to fight the smile tugging at her lips, swearing she'd never heard anything so hot before in her life.

"Whoa, y/n," she spoke breathlessly. "That was so... hot."

You chuckled against her lips as she kissed you passionately before she laid you down and began to pepper kisses across your neck.

"I thought you'd like it. It's going around online and I had to do it to you."

"I'm so happy that you did, baby." She sighed against your collarbone. "I'm in love with you and that sweet sound. You've got to do it more."

You bit your lip and tilted your head back, basking in her sweet kisses as her name slipped from her lips just like it had before, and she groaned as she left a little love bite on your skin.

She didn't ever want you to stop.

And if it meant seeing her this happy, knowing that she felt this blissful, you were more than happy to keep doing it again and again.