dodging my girlfriends kisses prank

"How are you so beautiful?" Florence spoke softly as she rested her forehead on yours.

Your hands were intertwined with hers, your eyes locked as you gazed into her sparkly ones.

It's early in the morning.

You've already shared breakfast, opting for a nice home-cooked meal so you could spend even more one-on-one time together.

Now you're back in bed with the plan of watching a movie only to become more caught up with each other and forget about everything else.

All you want to do today is see her smile and tease her a little, wanting to deepen the sweet kisses she's been giving you so far today.

So when she leaned in to give you another kiss, you turned your face and her lips touched your cheek instead.

"Y/N," she whined as you looked back at her, a pout on her lips.

She leaned in again and watched you pucker your lips, making her think you were anticipating her kiss, only for you to move once again.

This time, her lips brushed against your chin as you tilted your head back.

When she opened her eyes and you looked back at her, she looked less sad and more frustrated than anything else.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"What's wrong?" She repeated, her eyebrows furrowed. "I should be asking you that. Why won't you let me kiss you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." You teased, pretending to play innocent.

She rolled her eyes and leaned in for another kiss and this time, she opened her eyes before her lips were about to hit your cheek.

She cupped both of your cheeks in her hands and gently turned your face and this time, her lips finally hit yours.

She sighed against your lips, relishing in the way they tasted.

You found yourself giggling, finding it adorable just how much she wanted to kiss you.

"Finally," she sighed blissfully.

"I was just messing with you. You know that, right? I truly do love your kisses. It was just a prank."

She shook her head with a smile and kissed your lips lovingly, making you smile against her lips.

"You're lucky I love you so much." She said and you nodded as she continued to move her lips against yours, this time a little more passionately.

"So lucky." You sighed happily. "I love you so much."