Suegiku - Sick

TW: strong language??

"You don't look well."

Tecchou was observing Jouno, as he entered the meeting room with a sickly look. The man looked pale, and his overall body seemed quite thinner than usual. He leaned against the wall in exhaustion.

"I'm fine, now be quiet. I can't hear myself think.." He coughed. Jouno had caught a cold on his last mission, though he refused to think about it. There was work to be done, and it wouldn't finish itself!

Tachihara and Teruko were already in the area. The two were fussing about who knows what. 

"I'm telling ya, the agency has nothin' to do with the terrorist attacks! Even the Port Mafia told me it!"

"They've aligned multiple times, it makes sense that they would do it again! DON'T EVEN TRY TO DISCUSS THIS ANY FURTHER, TACHIHARA." 

Teruko angrily snarled at the red haired man, while he glared at her with a look of immense  disapproval.

"Oh shut it, you two, it's getting bothersome to deal with you all at once," Jouno scoffed. He had to constantly do something about Tecchou and Teruko, but now Tachihara is acting rebellious? This was NOT good.

"Tachihara has a point."

"Who asked YOU, Tecchou??!"

The cocoa-haired man only surveyed all three of the other hunting dogs. He glanced at Jouno more often, however. He couldn't help it. Maybe it was because of him being constantly told off by the usually composed man.

"No one. I just thought that this conversation could use another voice, that's all." He shrugged, going back to reading. Tecchou would usually be working out at the time, but he had a sneaking suspicion about Jouno's well being at the moment. So he decided not to, just incase.

Tachihara and Teruko continued to bicker, but Tachihara had made precautions about stepping the line with the short tempered girl. If Teruko was really angered by him, that hatred would go a very, very long way.. 

Meanwhile, Jouno was rubbing his head. His eyebrows were furrowed together, and he looked frail.

"I'm going.. I'm going to go outside for a moment, if I hear arguing once I come back I WILL not hesitate to throw someone." Jouno snapped wearily. He seemed to sway a bit before reaching the door and stepping out.

Tachihara nodded at Jouno before the man trudged out, and immediately went back quarrelling with Teruko. Tecchou sensed something again. It felt like.. concern? That's odd. Nothing could happen right now, especially to Jouno. He's capable of almost anything, even when sick. Still, he wanted to check.

"Excuse me for a moment." He made his way to the door and stepped out, looking around. Almost immediately did he see the light-haired man, leaning against the brick wall.

It was gloomy out, and there was a light drizzle. Raindrops pattered slowly against any surface they could find their way to. The air felt damp. Everything had a strange feeling.

Tecchou stepped out from under the roofing of the building and stood against the wall, next to Jouno. He gazed at the blind man with his dark-colored eyes. 

"Are you alright?"

Jouno's heartbeat increased by the slightest bit. He coughed again.

"I already told you, I'm fine. Why did you come out here in the rain anyway?"

"I like the rain."

Both of them went quiet. Rainfall was upon the two. Small, delicate drops of water, breaking their form once they hit a surface. They pattered against the men's shoulders relentlessly.