Kyoukenji - Crepes

What are crepes? A crepe is a very thin pancake, served with a widening variety of flavors. It can be served both sweet and savory to satisfy your taste. They're quite delicious, if you ask me!! Now, you may ask, why the sudden talk about crepes? Well, that's because the fragrance of these sweet pancakes found its way to two teenagers.

Kenji and Kyouka were walking together, in discussion of their plans. Kyouka's nose sensed a familiar scent, however. That's right.. Crepes! 

Several thinly made pieces of crepes, wrapped into a bundle, surrounding ice cream and other assortments. The aroma implied that they were freshly made. A scoop of vanilla ice cream was melting ever so slightly to the touch of it. Blueberries and sliced strawberries dotted the sweet snack. Kenji knew that  Kyouka wanted it.

"Kyouka! Let's get some crepes together! They sure are delicious, and I'm feeling pretty hungry myself!" The sweet, golden-haired boy said.

"Crepes.. Yum." Kyouka said with a slight smile. It was still quite difficult for her to show emotions.

That was enough of a reply for Kenji. He offered his hand to Kyouka, which she took. He began to skip towards the vendor, the raven haired girl not far behind.

"Hello! Two crepes please! Huh? Toppings?? Hmm.. I'd like some hazelnut sauce, sliced strawberries and whipped cream, please! How about you, Kyouka?" His eyes were filled with a pure sense of innocence, as he smiled brightly.

"Uhm.. I want.. Chocolate syrup, sliced strawberries, and.." Kyouka hesitated. "And that."

She pointed at a small yet decorative rabbit charm, presumably made of white chocolate. It looked exactly like her plush. 

"Wowie! It looks just like a bunny!" Kenji exclaimed, eyes widened. "Is that all? Okay!"

The two teenagers soon received the crepes. Both of their snacks were sweet, but also refreshing with the fruit assortments.

However.. The girl had to pay, since Kenji was still not able to comprehend the basic concept of money.. He had tried to pay with grains of rice.

"Thank you, kind sir! Though, I don't know why you won't take the rice, it's delicious once you properly care for it!"

The street vendor watched wearily, as the girl with midnight-colored hair strolled away with the golden eyed boy. He had enough of this pain for one day.

"Boy, this is delicious!! I love a quick meal! The bunny is adorable, as well," Kenji skipped, the crepe in one hand and Kyouka's in the other. He was munching on the ice cream, now on some fruit.

Kyouka walked next to Kenji, keeping up the pace. Her stomach was satisfied as she nibbled and licked her ice cream. The crepe cone was warm and especially good when infused with the cold, refreshing taste of fruit and frozen dessert.

She looked at Kenji with a smile on her face, which made her eyes squint a bit. The sunshine hit them both with a warm feeling of comfort. The chocolate bunny stood aloft on Kyouka's ice cream. She avoided eating it, since it reminded her of actual rabbits.

They both settled down on a bench under a considerably large maple tree. The canopy provided shade, letting in shards of sunlight filter through. A cool breeze lifted the scent of cosmo flowers, which wafted through the air. Street vendors could be heard afar, advertising what they have in store for customers. It was a wonderous feeling.

Kyouka and Kenji watched several white rabbits skip past them. Their eyes were gleaming in wonder. White rabbits symbolize love and tenderness. As though a coincidence, this is what the two teenagers were passing through.

Love.

-------------------------

omg i loved this one so much.. kyouka and kenji give me sososoSOOOO much JOYYY THEIRSO ADORABLEE

apologies for this one being short! im kind of in a hurry rn and i dont have many ideas on crepes, but i think the white rabbits were a nice addition! i thought it would just be cute since i feel like kenji would treat kyouka to some desserts at least once a week

i also made it so that kenji thought the rabbit charm was a bunny but at this point who can tell lmfao..

anyway!! thanku for reading this, i see these two lovely people in a relationship built off of their personalities. i think they act a lot like two friends that are the complete opposite of each other which is great!!!

have a great day, make sure to drink water, eat & sleep! love you :heart: :heart: ◠◡◠