She sighed as well and then turned back into her bubbly self. "I don't know about you but I got eyes on Tyler. I mean he is funny and he took care of me I mean what more can I ask for?!" I chuckled while nodding.

I sighed while I thought about Kahli. "You know Kahli has eyes for you?" I looked over at her in disbelief and shook my head.

She rolled her eyes and sighed while parking the car. "You my friend are really blind. But don't worry I still love you!" I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car.

Once I got my English book I got yet another phone call. I looked down and saw that it was Kahli.

Me: Kahli I'm in school I can't-

Kahli: What time is your lunch?

Me: 12:30 why?

Kahli: Go to the front of your school at that time....no I'm not saying that!... And bring your friend.

Me: Okay...but why I can't just ditch-

Kahli: JUST DO IT ATHENA!

Click.

I sighed while walking to class. I texted Amirah and told her to meet me by the front doors during lunch.

Once the lunch bell rang I got up and immediately headed for the front of the school. I saw Amirah already sitting there while looking down at her phone.

I tapped her shoulder and she looked up and smiled. "What are we doing?" I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the front doors.

When we got outside I saw Tyler standing by a black car and Kahli standing by another grey car.

Tyler walked over to Amirah and grabbed her hand. "How do you do m'lady?" She giggled and bowed down. "I am very hungover but I'm okay thanks to my knight and shiny armor." They both laughed and smiled.

I am really glad that she is happy, especially after the whole abusive ex thing.

I looked over at Kahli to see him smoking a cigarette. I walked over to him and grabbed it out of his mouth. "These kill you, dummy." I tapped his chest and he tipped his head up to blow the smoke out of his mouth.

I watched his jawline and his lips as he blew the smoke upwards. It was very attractive if it wasn't so bad for him.

He looked back down and shook his head. "The little innocent Athena checking me out?" I immediately shook my head and he smirked while looking away.

I wanted to thank him for last night but I didn't know how to go about it. I thought for a second and I could feel his eyes on me making my face heat up.

He glanced over at Tyler and at the same time I wrapped my arms around his waist. His body was really stiff and I wondered for a second if I messed up. But he slowly brought his hands around my waist and he pulled me closer.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. I finally knew the name of the feeling thanks to Amirah.

He pulled away a bit and I pulled away. He took my arms and put them around his neck and lifted me up. His arms wrapped around my waist once again and it felt really warm and nice.