2. Stay on track

Começar do início

"Is this your doing?"

The prince and pricess nodded their head.

"Partly, it means we accepted you as the host of our power. We're sorry if causes complications." The twins spoke at the same time.

Cale nodded his head before slowly and carefully removing the patch.

'So, now I have heterochromia a death mark and a snow flake mark? All in all it's rather pretty, plus it shows a difference between me and my other self.'

Cale smiled.

'The future is on track, and I'm the one controlling it's outcome.' He smiled.

'With me I can make the perfect future, one where I can finally be free of guilt.'

***

SLAP

Cale didn't even flinch at the slap that came from the Wolf kid. Instead he gave the kid a cold look.

"Looks like the rumor of the Blue Wolf Tribe being more civilized that other Animal Tribes was just that, nothing more than a rumor." Cale grinned.

Choi Han glared at the Young Master with the title of Trash.

"Coming from you it might as well be useless."

Cale glared toward the swordsman.

"You don't have a say in this! You are in my house trespassing in my room under the hospitality of the Henituse! Just because your precious dog is under the illusion that he is entitled to be angry at someone who just woke up from a coma-you fucking caused doesn't mean I will back down! Not when I am the one who's supposed to be insulted!" Cale spat.

"Cale-" The count tried to reason.

"You. Don't. Speak. Not when you invited the very person who is the reason you had to waste money on those useless doctors and Priests." Cale growled through gritted teeth.

The count froze at the young man's words.

'Count, count. Not father. And the money for the doctors and priests, that's all he considers this. A waste.'

'His own son considered himself a waste...'

Cale turned the uninvited guests in his room.

"You all were here on the invitation! It does not in any way entitle you to break into someone's room slap them and then proceed to act like you are right."

"You bastard-" 

"I may be a bastard Choi Han but atleast I didn't beat a drunk person within an inch of their life and then continue to use their comments from when they were drunk as an excuse to keep using them as your personal punching bag." Cale then turned to Hans the only person who was invited into his room.

"Hans kindly show them the way out since they seem to be much too blind to do it themselves." Ordered the eye patched Nobleman.

Hans bowed politely before glaring pointedly toward Ron and Beacrox.

Who had the gall to come back here after pain he'd inflicted unto Cale.

"Hyung-nim please, father had nothing to with this-"

"So?" Cale asked.

"You showed them here? Does that mean you take the blame for the Count's incompetence?" Cale spoke.

Basen fell silent.

"Good because you're the only one I held my comments away from, but here you are triggering my tongue." Cale glared.

'I will keep you safe from harm. I won't spare your feeling this time dear brother. Not when in the past timeline you oh so easily left me for dead when I was still in a coma. Not when you so easily told me you hated me despite all I gave up to make sure your feeling were spared last time. No this time I'll be honest.' Cale thought closing his eyes as memories of their strained relationship.

Basen faltered.

"I HATE YOU!"

"Good. Cause my feeling towards all of you are very much mutual." Cale said face straight.

'This way is better. Hate me so you don't shed a single useless tear when I join Hell to prevent your deaths. One life for the life of many is a good deal, maybe I can finally rest in peace in death in a way I never could when living' Cale reasoned.

Hans escorted everyone out the room not even trying to hide his disgust toward Choi Han and the rest.

The door closed.

Hans turned toward the Young Master.

"Shall we leave?"

Cale Blinked.

"You knew?"

Hans simply nodded.

"Yes, Hans we should leave now."

A.N: So I'd seen a lot of stories where KRS. Cale or OG. Cale becomes allies with everyone else despite their obvious hatred for eachother, which is and ok trope, but I always wanted to see one where he held a grudge. But yeah this Cale is very self-sacrificial and doesn't take crap from anyone... he also holds no value in his life...