Chapter 52: Or die trying

A/N: Yeah, so I think I need to finish this one first, and write the new book along with The benefits. Happy Friday!!! 

 Happy Friday!!! 

Chapter 52: or die trying

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"W-will you be my boyfriend?"

--------------------------------

Jimin just had to. Jimin just had to risk it just because Jimin can't stand feeling so insecure about Jungkook all the time. He can't bear the feeling of Jungkook slipping away anytime soon. Whatever it is to keep his light still be with him. Whatever it is that would make Jungkook stay.

But what Jimin didn't think through is, to make someone stay, he didn't have to do anything. There's no need to try. He can't just ask someone to be his boyfriend just to make them say, if they don't want to.

The semester is ending in a week, and Jimin can't focus on classes. He has been forcing extra energy to focus, but not this week. Not after him asking Jungkook to his boyfriend and getting silent as an answer.

Hyung needs time to think.

Hyung is just busy, and he will be back.

They will get to talk.

Therefore, the apartment door is what Jimin has been focusing on instead of textbooks and assignments.

For a week, Jimin keeps on thinking. Thinking hard about what could possibly cause the distance between him and Jungkook. Jungkook was the one asking for their status. What happened to that? Is Jungkook not wanting to be together anymore?Jimin thinks back to those times Jungkook was sweet to him. At That time Jungkook wanted to take things further with him. What happened to that? What happened to Jungkook hyung who got him a rice cooker? The one who took him on dates. The one who was so protective and possessive.

Why are there no more snacks during the break from Jungkook? Where is Jungkook's eye roll when Jungkook's teammates glancing at Jimin? Where is Jungkook hyung who's kind and caring towards him? Jimin wants those. Those actions that's so uncomfortably secure and warm. So warm that it's hot, and Jimin misses so much because it's been cold. His heart has been cold sleeping alone in his thick comforter for many nights.