He even thought that this time, he would be personally involved in Saka’s life. Once she was aware of her surroundings, her world and her heart would only be filled with him.

But who would have thought that…

Du Yanzheng’s adam’s apple suddenly moved as he let out a soft chuckle with his elegant voice.

Then, the laughter got louder and louder.

He became happier as he laughed.

Although he still hadn’t looked into it, Du Yanzheng’s twisted mindset was sure of it.

There was nowhere left for him to place his emotions. Even if it was just a small possibility, he was still 100% sure.

Chapter 288: 288: Mama’s boy

Plus, no matter if it was the way Jing Qian talked, walked, the tiny movements that she had, the love that she had for money as well as the hatred, or the resistance and disgust that she had towards him— all of it proved that she was his dear Saka.

“Zhan Lichuan…”

Du Yanzheng slowly said these three words.

******

Jing Qian had no idea that her identity would be exposed just because of the 66,660,000 yuan transaction.

When she got back on set, Kuan Yuchen was already waiting for her.

Jing, Mo, Chang, Chen were Saka’s best assistants, and the reason why they were trained wasn’t to protect her from Dong Yuetong.

To her, Dong Yuetong was just a clown.

She would throw that woman back to wherever she came from, just like how she had put her in such a high position.

The four of them were trained when she noticed that Du Yanheng had this sick, crazy obsession over her.

No one would have expected that the mysterious creator of the Sanctuary, Z, who ruled the Delta and owned hundreds of mercenaries across the globe, was the grandson of a wealthy family.

The person who ruled the borders of almost every country was actually living amongst them with such a low profile.

It was already extremely difficult for her to escape from Z in her previous life. If it was her now, with no money or power, one would already know how she would end up if she landed back in the arms of the perverted Du Yanzheng.

Therefore, she was fortunate to have a new shell in this life, one that would prevent Du Yanzheng from finding her. Even if he did find her, she could still deny him.

“Big Boss, he was the one who called you out just now?”

“Yup,” Jing Qian nodded her head.

“Did he recognize you?”

“Not likely, but…”

Hearing how he was referring to her as ‘my wife,’ Jing Qian was instantly filled with rage.

“Tell Jing to find my body and get it back.”

“Huh?” Kuan Yuchen was confused. “Why?”

Jing Qian’s face turned dark as she said, “I don’t want my body to be with him.”

Even if she was dead, she would rather have her body being eaten by a sea monster rather than allow him to place it in a crystal palace and be known as Z’s wife.

That’s just f**king… How can you bully a corpse that couldn’t speak for herself?!

“Then… What should I do with the body once I get it out?” Kuan Yuchen was still lost. “Where do you want to be buried?”