281&282

Chapter 281: Birth Mother

“Even Zhan Lichuan, who is such an amazing man, can’t attract you...”

“He does! Why wouldn’t I be attracted to him?! Zhan Lichuan is still good looking, after all.”

Kuan Yuchen couldn’t help but roll her eyes, “So what if you’re attracted? You’re not going to be together with him.”

“Aren’t we together now? But I’m only interested in a man’s body and look for only a few months. I’ll get bored after a while. Why should I give up on the entire forest because of one tree?” Jing Qian shamelessly defended herself.

“Big boss, you are such a scumbag for saying this!”

Jing Qian gave a seductive smile, “Why is it possible that only men can be scumbags? Women can do the same. So what if I am one? I may be paid for this, but I still did my job of bringing them luck. It’s not that I’m not being responsible towards him. I haven’t even got to sleep with him yet, how is it that I’m being a scumbag now?”

Kuan Yuchen was thinking to herself, ‘Why does everything that she’s saying make sense? But at the same time, why does it feel wrong?’

“Oh by the way, who’s Sister Qing? Why is she being so generous?”

Since there was no one else around them, Kuan Yuchen finally asked the question that she was curious about.

“If I’m not wrong, Yunxiao may be her son, and she may be the birth mother of the previous owner of this body.”

“What?!”

Although she was aware that Sister Qing was getting close to her intentionally, she still didn’t expect for it to be said so bluntly, everything getting exposed in just one sentence.

“Why would you say so?”

At this point, Kuan Yuchen was excited. She grabbed onto Jing Qian’s arm, allowing the other party to remove it from time to time. After the other party removed it, however, Kuan Yuchen would then grab onto it once again, like a snake on a stick.

The two kept making these little movements, but their conversation wasn’t affected at all because of this.

“A few days ago, Yunxiao used the document file and took a few strands of my hair. Yesterday, I noticed that there were men following me. I heard that there were those from above who called the station even after you left. The only person who would be able to do so would be Yunxiao.

“With Yunxiao trying to help me so badly, it was obvious that it had something to do with my hair. If he didn’t obtain them to fulfill his disgusting habit of witchery, he would have used it for a paternity DNA test. There is no grudge between me and Yunxiao anyways, which is why it wouldn’t be possible for him to use it for witchery. Plus, from how he looks at me, I’m sure that he isn’t interested in me. That’s why I’m guessing that I might be related to him.

“Then this morning, Sister Qing came to me this morning and insisted on following me to the hospital. Everything became clearer after seeing the relationship between him and Sister Qing.”

Kuan Yuchen stared at Jing Qian, never doubting her Big boss’s assumption.

“No wonder you got me to check on Yunxiao’s background. This was the reason why. I didn’t think that you would actually be the biological sister of Di Yunxiao.”

“So? Is this really amazing?”

After being asked by Jing Qian, Kuan Yuchen came back to her senses as well.

She’s right though.

Is this something really amazing?

Their Big boss had always taught them that instead of depending on their biological families, husbands, and their families, it would be better to depend on themselves. For the past few years, their Big boss has always been this way.