257&258

Chapter 257: 257: My wife

When the car was out of the alley, Xie Qingyan opened the window and threw a small black stone towards the security camera that was found on top of the light pole, just a short distance away.

When the security camera broke, Xie Qingyan then threw out another small object that was almost invisible, aiming it towards the tires of a Maserati.

Soon, the news of Master Huang being badly beaten travelled to Mrs. Liu’s ears. Shocked by the news, she immediately called for her driver to send her home.

Just as she reached home and the driver parked the car into the garage, a message appeared on Mrs. Liu’s phone.

“Mrs. Liu, the next time we hang out, please do not invite scum like this, who are greasy from head to toe. I prefer handsome, young men!”

Mrs. Liu’s face immediately turned dark.

This b*tch, she knew that Master Huang was-

Boom!

Mrs. Liu didn’t even get the chance to refute that statement when she suddenly heard a loud explosion from the garage.

The new Maserati that Mrs. Liu had just bought was now a heaping pile of garbage in the middle of the enormous flame.

Even the garage had collapsed because of the explosion.

Mrs. Liu was affected by this explosion, falling to the ground. The moment before she passed out, she saw a huge group of people starting to run out of the house in fear.

Seeing how the huge explosion had ruined a corner of her villa, Mrs. Liu was feeling more than regret.

As for the culprit behind this, she had already stepped onto a helicopter and flew to H City overnight, hoping to meet her future daughter-in-law.

******

As their car got to the hospital, Zhan Lichuan’s heart was already fine.

However, the rest of the Zhan family did not know this.

Yun Zhou had already informed Master Zhan and Zhan Shuyu when it happened, and never got to make another move after hearing those vicarious words that came out of the couple that was seated behind him.

Therefore, as Zhan Lichuan’s car arrived at the hospital, the doctors were already waiting for them.

Everyone from the Zhan family, the department heads of the hospital, the Deputy Director of the Lawrence Medical Institute, Qing Yu, as well as all the doctors treating Zhan Lichuan were all waiting at the entrance.

The car finally came to a stop. Before the doctors could open the door, Jiang Yuxi had already grabbed onto the handle and opened the car door.

“Jing Qian!”

After this scream, Jiang Yuxi’s voice was stuck in her throat.

Master Zhan and Zhan Shuyu were anxious as well, rushing forward to see for themselves.

Zhan Shuyu grabbed onto Jiang Yuxi and pulled her away, not showing any mercy.

After getting rid of her, they finally saw the condition inside the car.

Zhan Lichuan’s top had been unbuttoned and when Jiang Yuxi suddenly opened the door, Jing Qian subconsciously pulled his shirt together to prevent anyone from seeing his body.

Since it was done in a hurry, she could only pull them together instead of button them up.

Zhan Shuyu did not know how to respond to the scenario that she was seeing.