Ha Joon sighed, averting his gaze away. "We can stop."

"Stop?"

"Yeah. After being with that abusive ex of yours, it's better to go out and find other people that care for you. I won't be that person to give you that love and affection you deserve... so let's stop having sex."

Hyun Joo couldn't believe what she was hearing. He actually wanted to stop? She sighed, finally nodding.

"Yeah. You might be right."

Pang. As they sat next to each other, shoulder's touching, both felt heaviness in their hearts, but neither were sure why.

"Hyun Joo, can you help me serve this customer?" Hana asked.

"On it!" She smiled, walking up to the counter as her eyes landed on a very beautiful woman.

The woman grinned, showing her bright white teeth. "Are you Hyun Joo?"

"Y-yes? That's me." She replied, confused.

"Oh my god, I finally got the chance to meet you!" The woman extended her hand out. "My name's Yunseo. Kang Yunseo."

Her smile fell.

"How do you know me?" She nervously asked as the two woman sat near the front of the shop. "As far as I know, I finished paying my student loans and I don't owe any medical bills anymore-"

"Oh, sweetie, it's not about that at all." Yunseo giggled, playfully bumping her leg against her own. "I just wanted to get to know you better."

"M-me? Why?" Hyun Joo asked, shocked.

"Hm, let's say I know you through someone really important to me. Even though he's my side hoe, I still deeply care for him since we were in highschool." The woman gushed.

It took a minute to match the puzzles together. Hyun Joo hesitated before speaking. "Are you talking about... Ha Joon?"

"Bingo!" Yunseo cheered.

"What do you mean by 'side-hoe'?" She paled. "Could it be that you two are dating? I'm so sorry, I really didn't know-"

"It's not that at all. The night you two had a fight, he came to my club and we had sex." Yunseo smiled at her blank expression. "Don't worry, I don't feel a thing for him. Maybe he's attractive, yes, but neither of us ever fell in love with each other."

Hyun Joo's eyes traveled to the window. Of course he would leave that night to have sex with someone. The thought made her chest ache in jealousy. She wanted to be the only one to touch him, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. It only made her wonder if he had sex with someone else aside from Yunseo.

"You look worried. Fear not, Ha Joon stopped going to clubs ages ago. That's why I was surprised when he came that night. I could tell something bothered him, but had to dig in further to find out until he unknowingly blurted it out." Yunseo smirked. "It kinda almost hurt my feelings though, I won't lie."

Hyun Joo was confused by this woman's words. She didn't want to talk about the topic anymore, so she sank back in the chair as Jihoon approached them.

"Are you ready to order?"

"A cappuccino, please. For takeout." Yunseo added.

"Frappuccino." Hyun Joo looked at Jihoon, who smiled back at her, nodding before leaving with the menu's in hand.

"Who is he? He's been looking at our table for a while now." Yunseo said as she followed Jihoon's eyes glance at Hyun Joo every now and then. "Oh. Does he like you?"

She tapped on the table impatiently. "Why did you come here?"

"As I said, I wanted to get to know you better. Wondering why Ha Joon seems so interested in you. How did you two meet?"

Hyun Joo scowled. "I don't think I need to be explaining myself that to you. Besides, I'm not close to him like that. And Ha Joon wouldn't appreciate that you do this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to keep working."

Yunseo watched as she left, blinking. "What did I say to make her so angry?"

As Jihoon watched Hyun Joo walk inside the employee's room, he stopped when noticing her wiping her tears away.

"Hyun Joo? Are you okay?"

She froze, shaking her head as she faced him, her eyes bloodshot with tears.

"It's nothing."

Jihoon walked towards her. "What do you mean, it's nothing? You're crying. Did she say something?"

Hyun Joo shook her head, pursing her lips as she bit back tears. If she opened her mouth again, she would surely lose it.

"Can I please leave early today?" She choked out.