Kara: Yes. He can be our ride, but just the three of us.

Me: Okay. See you tomorrow.

The triplets got homeschooled which was a shame. They were a lot of fun and would make my days go by faster. They were slightly older than me, just having had their eighteenth birthday.

Luckily we were in the last few weeks of school. Summer break will begin in just three weeks. I can't wait to be done.

"She said yes so you can give us a ride. It'll just be the three of us,"

"Excellent. Used for my car," he said.

"Well if you gave me driving lessons, I could drive us," I said. "Dad barely has time and Mom would probably go into labor," I said.

"I would love to give you lessons. The next time I have a death wish," he said.

"I'm not that bad. I almost hit one person and no one trusts me," I said.

"If your dad let's us use one of his cars, I would give you lessons. You're just not driving my baby," he said.

I called my dad.

"Addy? What's going on?" He answered.

"Well I'm driving home from school and I was wondering if we can use one of your cars for Oscar to give me extra lessons since you're so busy," I said.

"We'll talk about this later. I'm in a meeting," he said.

He hung up the phone.

"He was in a meeting. I guess tomorrow after school we should pick up Kara," I said.

"Can do," he said," as we pulled up to the Palace.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked. "I could use a distraction."

"I have to go help my Mom. I'll see you tomorrow," he said.

I kissed him on the cheek and went inside. I did my homework in a hurry and was finished in time for dinner. My whole family was in the dining room. I picked lasagna for dinner with a small side salad.

"Ezra, when are you moving to Shadow Moon?" I asked.

"Who told you I was moving to Shadow Moon?" He asked.

"Oscar," I said, simply.

"I'm leaving over the summer. When we visit. I just won't come back here. Why? Are you going to miss me?" He asked.

"Of course I'm going to miss you," I said.

"We've lived together my whole life. I thought we had more time."

"We're still visiting over the summers. There's no need to cry," my dad said.

I hadn't even realized I was crying until he said something. This was a big deal. My brother has been with me through everything. Plus his sight has helped me through a few sticky situations.

"I'm not crying, my body is leaking," I said.

"We'll see him all the time," Hannah said. "I'm not worried."

"That we will. Jacob and John, eat your dinner." My mother said.

"Sorry Mommy," they both said.

"Addison, I've decided you can borrow my car if Oscar wants to take you driving," my dad said.

"Thank you Daddy," I said. "You won't regret it."

He smiled then looked at my mother. My parents were so in love. He would do anything for her and she would do the same. I wanted what they had.