Photographs, Notes, and the Playlist

D I S C L A I M E R

This compilation of one-shot stories is licensed for your personal enjoyment and for the author's sense of accomplishment only. This is a work of F I C T I O N. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents resembling the real world are only used in fictitious manner. The stories to be published under "Photographs, Notes, and the Playlist" has no affiliation or whatsoever with the personal lives of anyone. Any likeness to actual events may be used for the proper flow of the stories. To clarify once more, this is purely fictional.

This material may also contain serious topics and themes, which may not be advisable for children to read except under the very vigilant guidance and presence of an adult. So, read at your own risk. You've been warned and would still be warned as each M rated stories approach.

Another thing, please keep an open-mind with regards on reading the stories as they are, as seen on the tags, more on the homosexuals. If you think you would have a distaste for any of it, please, stop at the very moment you finish reading this disclaimer but you're gonna miss out on good stories. Your loss - sorry.

Any comments - feel free to swing by my inbox or just simply hit up the comment section - no worries.

Copyrights 2022.
All rights reserved.

✍🏻: TITUSGREY

"Not because we are gay, we are not human. We're just like you - with the same rights and same internal structure. We also have hearts and we also get hurt. So, no to HATE, just LOVE. 🏳️‍🌈💜💙✨"